Once I Make my Player How am I Placed on a Team?

eaglesfan036

Congratulations on creating your player! The way you will be placed on a team differs depending upon what part of the season you join us in.

If you created your player while the regular season is still in progress or in the off-season but after the VHLM Draft has taken place, you will be a waiver, free to sign for any VHLM team that has space on their roster to bring your player into the organization. Upon creation, you should see a banner that will direct you to the Portal Waivers page, which will offer you a breakdown of each VHLM team’s current composition and their opening pitch. Once you’ve decided upon a team to join, select “Join Team”. This will take you to a personal message on the forum between yourself and the GM of the VHLM team you opted to join. Upon receiving this PM, the GM will reach out to you with your first contract offer, which you can accept through the My Contract button on the Player Management page. The contract your chosen team offers you will be one-season long and will have a value of $1,500,000. Once you accept an offer with a team, you will spend the rest of the season and the playoffs with the VHLM that you signed with.

Once the playoffs have concluded, your rights with the VHLM team you signed for will expire and you will enter the VHLM Draft. The VHLM team that drafts you will hold your rights until you are no longer eligible for the VHLM (once you enter an off-season over 200 TPE) or for three seasons if you do not exceed the VHLM threshold in that timeframe. Once you start a season with over 200 TPE, you will automatically be called up to the VHLE team who selected you in the VHLE Draft.

If you created a player during the playoffs or in the off-season before the VHLM Draft has taken place, you will not be able to play in the VHLM until the following season, however you will receive invites to the Junior Showcase Tournament (an off-season tournament exclusive to new players) so you will still see your player perform in the sim before you find a VHLM team. You will then be entered into the upcoming VHLM Draft and will play for the team that selects you in the VHLM Draft. The team will own your rights until you enter an off-season over 200 TPE (at which point you will be called up to the VHLE), but if your player does not exceed that milestone, you will play for the team for three seasons.

This process may be a little confusing, but feel free to ask if you have any questions. League members and VHLM GMs are more than happy to help!

Edited by MubbleFubbles

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Beaviss pinned this topic
  • 2 months later...