Really?

gorlab

You realize I posted this in the thunderdome for a reason right?

inb4 VHLers don't have the mental capacity to understand this is a troll. Keep talking about how much harder this league is than the SHL... 450 words every week to get your maximum point gains. YEAH, PROBABLY NEED A COLLEGE EDUCATION TO BANG THAT OUT.

foh.

Yet you complain that your writing isn't good enough to get the points many of us get every week.

BUT ITZ SO EASY EH?

He is as new to the VHL as you...difference is...he isn't a fucking idiot when it comes to common sense.

The parallels in our experiences are astounding too. We both made the playoffs when we were wavered and while I integrated with my team, he bitched about gaining some playoff experience.

HOLY SHIT @ KESLER BEING A GM HERE. THIS CANNOT BE REAL LIFE.

CLOSE THIS FUCKING THREAD. CLOSE THIS WEBSITE DOWN. YOU ARE NOT COMING BACK FROM THAT.

SHL >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> THIS TRASH.

lol, this new generation, the 12 year olds, need to find better stuff to do then this.... Try getting some attention from real people you see, be tough with people you meet on your way to school, see how that works out for you, see if you'll keep being tough on the internet. You don't like the league, don't bother coming back my friend, no one here is holding you back, have fun in the SHL, they might actually like kids looking for attention. 

lol, this new generation, the 12 year olds, need to find better stuff to do then this.... Try getting some attention from real people you see, be tough with people you meet on your way to school, see how that works out for you, see if you'll keep being tough on the internet. You don't like the league, don't bother coming back my friend, no one here is holding you back, have fun in the SHL, they might actually like kids looking for attention. 

Alright there friend, I'll take that into consideration.

It's sad. You have the potential tial to be a good troll. But you're too all over the place. Pick a type of troll and stick to it.

Okay sorry friend, I will pick a specific type of troll and stick to it from this day forward.

Please Svoboda_3 don't beat me up! I'm an elementary school student!

Okay, okay, I'll entertain your OP:

1) Usually a VHL member like BOOM sends out a welcome message, but for some reason that never happened.  If you ever had any questions, you could have asked your recruiter Green, who was so kind to offer you help in the first place.  You also could have hopped on chat in the bottom right corner of your screen and asked any member who was online.   

2) You wrote your biography yes, but we have structures to bios which were all outlined in the Rubric.  You didn't include the specified amount of pros/cons needed.  Plus Bios usually take longer to grade, and while 7+ days isn't ideal, it's best to work on that and make it perfect because you can only do it once in your career.

3) It's fine, you're just an anal crazy person.

4) Nope, wrong.  Members can do several things as a point task.  Graphics, writing, podcasts, videos, and welfare (2 TPE for posting in a thread once a week) are all viable sources of TPE in place of your point tasks.  You can also do a small podcast for 2 TPE, a player card or a fan 590 (150 words) for 1 TPE (2 for the podcast).

5)You are a S40 player, but to give people a chance to play games who create after the trade deadline, but before playoffs there's the waiver wire.  You were picked up by a VHLM team for their playoff run.  Before Season 39 starts (we're just wrapping up Season 38) you will be drafted into the VHLM and play your only mandatory junior season.  Before Season 40 starts, you will be drafted into the VHL.  If you reach 175 TPE before then (or if they want you to play in the VHL as a 1st year rookie), you will play in the VHL.  If not, you will be sent back down to the team who drafted you in the minors.

Sorry about your butt hurt, have a nice day.

Okay, okay, I'll entertain your OP:

1) Usually a VHL member like BOOM sends out a welcome message, but for some reason that never happened.  If you ever had any questions, you could have asked your recruiter Green, who was so kind to offer you help in the first place.  You also could have hopped on chat in the bottom right corner of your screen and asked any member who was online.   

2) You wrote your biography yes, but we have structures to bios which were all outlined in the Rubric.  You didn't include the specified amount of pros/cons needed.  Plus Bios usually take longer to grade, and while 7+ days isn't ideal, it's best to work on that and make it perfect because you can only do it once in your career.

3) It's fine, you're just an anal crazy person.

4) Nope, wrong.  Members can do several things as a point task.  Graphics, writing, podcasts, videos, and welfare (2 TPE for posting in a thread once a week) are all viable sources of TPE in place of your point tasks.  You can also do a small podcast for 2 TPE, a player card or a fan 590 (150 words) for 1 TPE (2 for the podcast).

5)You are a S40 player, but to give people a chance to play games who create after the trade deadline, but before playoffs there's the waiver wire.  You were picked up by a VHLM team for their playoff run.  Before Season 39 starts (we're just wrapping up Season 38) you will be drafted into the VHLM and play your only mandatory junior season.  Before Season 40 starts, you will be drafted into the VHL.  If you reach 175 TPE before then (or if they want you to play in the VHL as a 1st year rookie), you will play in the VHL.  If not, you will be sent back down to the team who drafted you in the minors.

Sorry about your butt hurt, have a nice day.

Now this is a worthwhile reply. Thanks sheriff.

And shit like this is why I left the Shitty Hockey League. 1.) it is run by a bunch of idiots who don't know how to do anything but say yes and suck the admins dicks. the only way to get a job is to be best friends with someone else. 2.) the banning/fine system is flawed i've been suspended/fined 22 times since I joined SHL back in season 1, it means nothing and every time I've been banned is because someone on the discipline committee was a friends of the person i was arguing with. nothing more.

also Kesler may be annoying AF but he is still a great member here. I don't have the best spelling or grammar skills but hey it is a simple as asking someone to proof read. I literally have done nothing on the SHL and have just collected contract money. Sitting with 34 million. 

It is a joke it takes 0 effort to be good and everyone on it is immature and stupid. (minus a few people) the reason it is so popular still is because it draws the same kind of trash and retarded people to it so they all get along. Get a real fucking life do some work and actually try you fucking scrub

PS Jardy ban me :wub:

It sounds like you don't have the mental fortitude to be successful on SHL. It's okay though, VHL is probably best for you.