HOF Articles

Will

• Senior Admin

Anyone can do an HOF article, first come first serve in this thread. Just post what player you want to do and go ahead and start whenever. Be sure to format it similarly to the existing HOF articles. 

The reward for completing and HOF article shall be: 5 uncapped TPE + a free week. (They do not count as a Media Spot submission)

I'm not going to put a cap on how many articles you can do, but you can only claim one player or builder at a time.

Players

Builders

Post completed articles in the media spot forum and link to them in this thread, please!

• Will changed the title to HOF Articles - BONUS TPE
41 minutes ago, Will said:

Quite a backlog at this point! Would really like to get these done and caught up to as quickly as possible. 

Anyone can do an HOF article, first come first serve in this thread. Just post what player you want to do and go ahead and start whenever. Be sure to format it similarly to the existing HOF articles. 

The awards for completing and HOF article shall be: 5 uncapped TPE + a free week. But wait, there's more! Anyone who completes one of these articles within the next 2 point task weeks will receive an EXTRA 3 uncapped TPE for each article. Therefore, the total prize for completing an article will be 8 uncapped TPE + a free week.

I'm not going to put a cap on how many articles you can do, but you can only claim one player or builder at a time.

Players

(S58) Diana Maxwell

(S58) Tom Lincoln

(S57) Jeff Hamilton

(S57) Pietro Maximoff

(S56) Unassisted

(S56) Black Velvet

(S55) Phil Hamilton

(S54) Zach Parechkin

(S54) Sandro Clegane

(S53) Greg Clegane

(S53) Max Molholt

(S53) Felix Peters

(S51) Hans Wingate

(S51) Edwin Reencarnacion

(S50) Lord Karnage

(S50) Mason Richardson

(S49) Bismarck Koenig

Builders

Jack Reilly

Chris Miller

Mitch Higgins

Vince Wong

Frank Chadwick

Post completed articles in the media spot forum and link to them in this thread, please!

Isn't always been 3 uncapped TPE for each HOF article anyways? 

Basically asking if I do one in in weeks I know in don't get the 5 uncapped and a free week but do we still get the normal 3 uncapped

Edited by Smarch

• Senior Admin
18 minutes ago, Smarch said:

Isn't always been 3 uncapped TPE for each HOF article anyways? 

Basically asking if I do one in in weeks I know in don't get the 5 uncapped and a free week but do we still get the normal 3 uncapped

5 uncapped + a free week will be the new regular payment for HOF articles 

And for any that you do in the next 2 weeks, you 8 uncapped + a free week for each one 

• Senior Admin
39 minutes ago, solas said:

Pretty sure I already wrote a Lord Karnage article at some point and claimed TPE for it.  I'll see if I can find the post.

Edit: here it is @Will @HellBillyXIII

Thanks! 

@HellBillyXIII you'll have to switch 

• Senior Admin
35 minutes ago, MWHazard said:

I'm sort of confused. There was an article written for Maxwell when they retired written by @TheLastOlympian07. Am I meant to write something new?

Yes, HOF articles are unique: have a look here for the format: 

1 minute ago, Will said:

Yes, HOF articles are unique: have a look here for the format: 

I've seen the format. The format in the article on Maxwell I linked is pretty similar. I'll obviously write it a little differently, but I wanted to make sure I wasn't doing redundant work when there are plenty of HOF articles that need doing. I'm happy to do an article on Maxwell (switched because their career interested me more to write about). Just wanted to ensure I wasn't doing something that's already done.

• Senior Admin
4 minutes ago, MWHazard said:

I've seen the format. The format in the article on Maxwell I linked is pretty similar. I'll obviously write it a little differently, but I wanted to make sure I wasn't doing redundant work when there are plenty of HOF articles that need doing. I'm happy to do an article on Maxwell (switched because their career interested me more to write about). Just wanted to ensure I wasn't doing something that's already done.

Oh, sorry about that I didn't actually look at the link, I just assumed it was a media spot :P

Even though it wasn't specifically an HOF article, I think its close enough to ask @TheLastOlympian07 if he wants to edit it now that Maxwell has been officially inducted since he's already done most of the work. 

So yeah go ahead and choose someone else

1 minute ago, Will said:

Oh, sorry about that I didn't actually look at the link, I just assumed it was a media spot :P

Even though it wasn't specifically an HOF article, I think its close enough to ask @TheLastOlympian07 if he wants to edit it now that Maxwell has been officially inducted since he's already done most of the work. 

So yeah go ahead and choose someone else

Thanks. I'll go back to Mason Richardson.

3 minutes ago, HellBillyXIII said:

So as I’m new still kinda what are the best resources for info on these players (like the player info until top awards and career stats) thanks guys!

I'd say player page would give you the data best.

1 hour ago, MWHazard said:

Thanks. I'll go back to Mason Richardson.

Complete.

Let me know if there's anything I've missed/should improve upon :)

Edited by MWHazard