Major Off-Season Changes

Beketov

Maybe I missed it, but what's the cap if we do welfare?

Like, if I claim a PT from another league, what's my weekly cap? In the EFL, if you link an SBA PT you can still claim up to 12 TPE from doing other tasks as well since they are partnered. But if you link to an affiliate (SHL/VHL) and not a partner (SBA), you are restricted to 9 TPE per week. Are we doing a cap if we claim welfare?

Like, I think in the SBA if you claim regular welfare with no PT, you are restricted to 6 capped TPE that week.

I'm just curious to if I do an affiliate PT for 6 TPE, can I still claim my job pay etc?

Also, as another side question.....you say "All weekly pay will be increasing by 1 TPE". So my Head of PT Staff Pay will be 2 TPE now? Also, is reviewing pay still remaining the same, at 1 TPE per 4 grades as the general rule? That's sort of "weekly pay" too. I know in the SBA and I think the EFL, you get 3 TPE for the week for doing a minimum of 5 reviews.

• Commissioner
1 minute ago, DollarAndADream said:

Maybe I missed it, but what's the cap if we do welfare?

Like, if I claim a PT from another league, what's my weekly cap? In the EFL, if you link an SBA PT you can still claim up to 12 TPE from doing other tasks as well since they are partnered. But if you link to an affiliate (SHL/VHL) and not a partner (SBA), you are restricted to 9 TPE per week. Are we doing a cap if we claim welfare?

Like, I think in the SBA if you claim regular welfare with no PT, you are restricted to 6 capped TPE that week.

No difference in cap. Since the partnered welfare is only for the SBA and the EFL it runs the same way their partnered stuff does. You get the 6 and have no additional weekly cap hits.

1 minute ago, DollarAndADream said:

Also, as another side question.....you say "All weekly pay will be increasing by 1 TPE". So my Head of PT Staff Pay will be 2 TPE now? Also, is reviewing pay still remaining the same, at 1 TPE per 4 grades as the general rule? That's sort of "weekly pay" too. I know in the SBA and I think the EFL, you get 3 TPE for the week for doing a minimum of 5 reviews.

Pay for reviewing is still limited to 2 per week as of now since we didn’t discuss offering more but we’ll look into it. Your pay has head goes up by 1 TPE.

40 minutes ago, Beketov said:

No difference in cap. Since the partnered welfare is only for the SBA and the EFL it runs the same way their partnered stuff does. You get the 6 and have no additional weekly cap hits.

Pay for reviewing is still limited to 2 per week as of now since we didn’t discuss offering more but we’ll look into it. Your pay has head goes up by 1 TPE.

Is financier worth 3 in offseason/2 in season now? 

9 hours ago, Beketov said:

Yeah, I was just curious about the reviewer pay. I assumed it was still the same amount of grades for the same TPE. Doesn't make sense to be any more. :lol:

4 minutes ago, Bring Back Chat said:

XM Radio +1 and these press conferences are great changes. Sometimes people don't feel like pumping out a media spot, but a quick xm radio for 2 tpe and a press conference which is mroe fun should be easier. Well played blue team

No chat though...

8 minutes ago, Exlaxchronicles said:

I like the press conference idea, but it makes doing the graphic reviews not seem worth the effort of having to do eight reviews for just two tpe when all you have to do is answer six questions or ask ten.

The new TPE weekly cap is 12 

• Commissioner
4 hours ago, STZ said:

@Beketov @Will

The Press Conferences, if we ask 10 unique questions does that 2 TPE get applied to both of our players (for the people who have two players)?

Press conferences are the same as any other weekly task. If you have 2 players you need to do one for each. So if you ask 10 questions that’s either the full 2 for 1 player or 1 TPE each.

• Beketov unfeatured this topic