Recruitment Advertising Graphic

Kendrick

Just now, Trifecta said:

That was 1 TPE worthy @Banackock

Sure, maybe. It's not amazing. 

Thats why I'm saying - why not open it up for a week and let those who typically do weekly graphics do this for one week in replacement of that? Hand them each their 6 TPE and then whichever one is chosen, give them a bonus 3 TPE in appreciation for their efforts. 

17 minutes ago, Banackock said:

Sure, maybe. It's not amazing. 

Thats why I'm saying - why not open it up for a week and let those who typically do weekly graphics do this for one week in replacement of that? Hand them each their 6 TPE and then whichever one is chosen, give them a bonus 3 TPE in appreciation for their efforts. 

How about because it has been open since January 22nd. Maybe the fact it's been sitting there for over 2 weeks and all we get is one sloppy submission and people making excuses. Like if you don't want to do it, then don't. It seems people are getting lazier and lazier around here. They want the world for nothing. It was a simple task that was asked of. Kendrick opened this up for ANYONE who wanted to make something decent and get paid out for it. What Bushito did, I could open up photoshop right now, insert generic hockey background, grab two renders and throw words on it and be like "man, this took me hours." You would never know the difference if it took me 5 minutes or 3 hours. Point being, I know this didn't take long from him and he barely put in any effort. Why should he be rewarded for something that could technically be done in paint?

Also how can Kendrick hand out 6 TPE when it's not up to him. If the blue team had OK'ed it, then by all means they could have. That doesn't fall on the recruitment team for  payouts like that. Take it up with the blue team.

Edited by Trifecta

Given it's n ad drawing people into the site being used on Facebook, I thought it was pretty clear what we needed. But I guess not. As I said people will be paid out. Question though, where is all this 3 TPE talk coming from? I never said anything about a TPE total...people just making that total up for fun?

• Commissioner

Alright, everybody chill out.

@boubabi you're already on thin ice, let’s not get into things again. You made your point, now move on.

@Trifecta I get your point but let’s not antagonize people. In the same vein as above, you made your point, now move on.

@Bushito The OP was a little vague on what they wanted so I get your frustration but this is for a mass market so I understand the requirement crew wanting a certain level of quality. If it were just for other sim leagues or whatever it’s different but for a paid ad on facebook they want something that oozes quality, I get that.

Kendrick can't directly claim stuff like being used for a PT and things but I can so let’s make this a bit easier shall we? Any submission can absolutely be used as a PT on top of receiving uncapped TPE for the task. Every submission will receive at least 2 TPE with the best one receiving up to 10 TPE. I leave it at Kendrick’s discretion for what he wants to pay out. This is important for the league so let’s make it clear that it’s important. Is that clear enough on the pay for everyone?

Now, for the clarity on quality. @Kendrick if you have a better idea of what you’d like now and are willing to give the GFX makers a better idea I’m sure someone can come up with something. Is that good enough detail for everyone?

As per our discussion in the Recruitment forum and the fact we weren't able to use the submissions, we are rewarding @Exlaxchronicles and @Bushito 2 TPE for their submissions.

I mean it's amazing the attitudes people have when it comes to recruitment. People say they want the site to do well, but then give the most salty responses. We now know we can't outsource this to the VHL public for the future. Thanks for the submissions!

3 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

As per our discussion in the Recruitment forum and the fact we weren't able to use the submissions, we are rewarding @Exlaxchronicles and @Bushito 2 TPE for their submissions.

I mean it's amazing the attitudes people have when it comes to recruitment. People say they want the site to do well, but then give the most salty responses. We now know we can't outsource this to the VHL public for the future. Thanks for the submissions!

Yeah and graphic makers don't care to help when their work is called garbage, you have about the most salty responses of anyone on this site

Just now, Bushito said:

Yeah and graphic makers don't care to help when their work is called garbage, you have about the most salty responses of anyone on this site

I actually said it wasn't what we were looking for. That was someone else that called it garbage. :)

24 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

Aww man, I feel bad because it was just a ruff draft that I sent ya.I was still planning g on trying g to get it done but my plate is full.So sorry! I'll still try and complete it tho as I think it cld be a winning ad

Just now, Exlaxchronicles said:

Aww man, I feel bad because it was just a ruff draft that I sent ya.I was still planning g on trying g to get it done but my plate is full.So sorry! I'll still try and complete it tho as I think it cld be a winning ad

It's okay my friend, good work nonetheless and hopefully we can come back to you in the future

• Beketov unfeatured this topic