Recruitment Advertising Graphic

Kendrick

2 hours ago, boubabi said:

All that because I'm not doing a graphic for Kendrick ? 

:tf_morganglasses:

okai dt, okai 

Why are you making this to be directed towards one person? You really are self absorbed when it comes to things in the league. If you don't personally benefit to the HIGHEST degree, then why should you partake? It's not like we are using this to help better the league. Oh wait...........WE ARE. So yes, ALL THIS because you are being a spoiled little child that has to always make it about HIM and no one else.

oh, yes, because the whole recruitment thing is directly linked to my graphics. It's not

DT, do you think I'm in sort of a moral obligation to provide graphics to the league ?

spoiled little child ? You actually act like one at the moment because you are told "no" by someone. You need to revise your judgement here and slow down 

Edited by boubabi

17 minutes ago, boubabi said:

oh, yes, because the whole recruitment thing is directly linked to my graphics. It's not

DT, do you think I'm in sort of a moral obligation to provide graphics to the league ?

spoiled little child ? You actually act like one at the moment because you are told "no" by someone. You need to revise your judgement here and slow down 

Well you just said...and correct me if I am wrong.

I could have tried something if it was told earlier and a clear payment was said. 

There is no obligation but judging by the statement above, made by YOU directly, it was more of a point being said.

I have just adjusted to not being an asshole as much here. It seems you took the opposite path and went from a likable member to a complete asshole. So I may have "revised my judgement" because it's the best thing for me and the league.

It's not garbage - just not what they're looking for. Isn't that what he said? Looks nice. Good work for sure but ai could see how someone would be like "okay". Doesn't at all say "come join the VHL" or give off that impression.

So stupid to argue over. Y'all just look for things to pick at to try and paint each other poorly lol

7 minutes ago, Banackock said:

It's not garbage - just not what they're looking for. Isn't that what he said? Looks nice. Good work for sure but ai could see how someone would be like "okay". Doesn't at all say "come join the VHL" or give off that impression.

So stupid to argue over. Y'all just look for things to pick at to try and paint each other poorly lol

That's what I'm saying. There was no indication of what he wanted. Hard to produce something when there's no indication.

7 minutes ago, boubabi said:

That's what I'm saying. There was no indication of what he wanted. Hard to produce something when there's no indication.

Yeah. No one is really in the wrong and no point arguing. Clearer and less vague instructions would have made it better as opposed to assuming the general public knows what you're wanting. 

Agreed. Recruitment team should have been less vague - but people could of asked too. 

Oh well - not a huge issue to cause league hostility over boys! :) 

Edited by Banackock

5 minutes ago, Trifecta said:

@Bushito I know you got a lot on your plate, but I know you are better than to throw some sloppy stuff together. I mean I could have opened up PS and did something better than that.

I mean - did he spend hours on it? No. 

is it his best work? Far from it.

is it very basic? Yeah. 

but I mean, jerseys and logos look good though. Still 200x better than I could ever do. 

Im sure now people have a better idea for it. It is a very important thing and could catch the eyes of many new members. With that being said, I think you should open it up for "one week" and let our graphic guys do this in replacement of their weekly media or graphic.. that's 6 TPE right? I mean.. why not? These guys all have to do graphics weekly anyway..'

THEN, as a bonus and to ensure people

try and put in effort.. why not give 2-3 bonus TPE for the one chosen? 

This is way it's fair to everyone (media guys or those who can't do it),they don't waste their time as it's counts as a weekly graphic and everyone leaves happy?