Recruitment Advertising Graphic

Kendrick

Hello everyone, the VHL Recruitment crew needs your help! But this help comes with a bit of a reward. We are looking for an image we can share on social media platforms, forums and such that is modern and up to date. Want we want is specific but not too extravagant either. Now there is a reward for doing this and the winner will receive TPE. However, as we've found with past events like this we won't be rewarding TPE for graphics we feel were done for the purpose of getting TPE and not actually contributing. So if you submit a graphic and we deem it has effort, we will dish out some TPE. The winning submission will receive a bonus! What we have to have in the graphic is below:

VHL Hockey

vhlforum.com

Here are a few ideas:

InStore_45x28-1_APF.jpg

Screen-Shot-2014-07-08-at-4.59.00-PM.png

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Kendrick said:

I will hopefully do it today. Given what we received the payment will be low

Hmm seems like a usually cunty thing to say, I put effort into mine at least.

yeah, bushito shouldn't be punished for the low participation rate 

I could have tried something if it was told earlier and a clear payment was said. 

Edited by boubabi

Just now, boubabi said:

yeah, bushito shouldn't be punished for the low participation rate 

I could have tried something if it was told earlier and a clear payment said. 

Send something in real quick. I am sure he won't overlook it if you put in the effort.

2 minutes ago, Trifecta said:

Send something in real quick. I am sure he won't overlook it if you put in the effort.

I said if I was banned, the league could forget any gfx contribution from me. I stand by it.

Plus, helping kendrick? No thank you 

Edited by boubabi

1 minute ago, boubabi said:

I said if I was banned, the league could forget any gfx contribution from me. I stand by it.

Plus, helping kendrick? No thank you 

It's not helping Kendrick. It's helping the VHL to get new members. He is just the one who dictates us as recruiters on what to do and he is the one who gets to post stuff like this. So don't think of it as helping him, but more-so helping out the community.

He gets 18 tpe a week, I'm sure the guy can handle himself. The league's design was pretty much crafted by me and or Koradek, I think that's enough. If he wants GFX from me, pay accordingly. Not a blurred reward handed by a guy who wanted to see me perma banned

I mean you will be compensated with the TPE. I don't know why you let the small things get to you. I was one of your biggest supporters since day 1 of talking to you. Even was through the ban stuff and now I am beginning to regret it. You make it very hard for ANYONE to like you at all.

56 minutes ago, Bushito said:

Hmm seems like a usually cunty thing to say, I put effort into mine at least.

It was for an Ad, we couldn't use any of our entrees. Not county at all, just not the right look for an ad.

Just now, boubabi said:

be precise of what you want then

and make the reward interesting. People are getting full 9 tpe for being in the recruitment team

3 tpe won't cut it 

1. We were.

2. Don't worry, I got this. His entree just wants what we wanted.

3. No where does it say...3 TPE. The totals are good. Thanks

''the winner will receive tpe''

that is vague af

and no yo uweren't clear. There's no indication what message you want t ogive, if there's a text or not, what mood. Literally nothing 

Edited by boubabi

As said before, the people who submitted will be paid out for their entrees of uncapped TPE. Once I get around to posted the payments. Keep in mind people who do graphics get this and anyone that doesnt, doesnt have the ability to. Simply put the entrees we received weren't exactly what we wanted, even after posting what we wanted and the quality. It's not a big deal as there will be more in the future.

I don't decide if they can be used as a PT or not, but I'm sure thats something the blue team can decide on @STZ

so since gfx makers are rare....they will receive less tpe for their work ?

not quite sure you get the principle of rarity and the offer/demands market

thats why they are called tpe opportunities... 

Edited by boubabi