Player Pages Updating

TheLastOlympian07

Since we the VHL are so proud of our history, I want to try and get some onto the player pages and in Media Spot form so we wouldn't have to go back and look at everything and go to so many different pages to try and figure stuff out about players. So with my last two MS' I have used them to start at the Season 50 VHL Draft and will go through that draft then by the time im done i will either jump to the S49 draft for a bit or go to Season 51 because I would like each player to be done their whole 8 Season career before I work on the page because it is just easier to do it that way for me anyway. So the first two player pages are updating and would love some feed back:

Diana Maxwell Player Page

Theo Axelsson Player Page

At the end I inserted where I wrote the Media Spot about the players history and such. Thoughts?

You create a spreadsheet with every season stats

then, you automate and generate a formula that would search for a precise stat in a precise spreadsheet. That would require less work. You can do that via excel or contact @Will so that he can do his trick with his software abilities 

14 hours ago, boubabi said:

You create a spreadsheet with every season stats

then, you automate and generate a formula that would search for a precise stat in a precise spreadsheet. That would require less work. You can do that via excel or contact @Will so that he can do his trick with his software abilities 

He actually already is able to do that, he generates basically a text file each season/playoffs with formatted stats that people can copy and paste. It's technically someone's job as an "updater," but I think it fell by the wayside as getting other stuff done became more important. @TheLastOlympian07 might want to contact an admin for access to the Updater forum, where Will posted that stuff previously?

5 hours ago, CowboyinAmerica said:

He actually already is able to do that, he generates basically a text file each season/playoffs with formatted stats that people can copy and paste. It's technically someone's job as an "updater," but I think it fell by the wayside as getting other stuff done became more important. @TheLastOlympian07 might want to contact an admin for access to the Updater forum, where Will posted that stuff previously?

@Will