S58 Begins: BONUS TPE

Will

• Senior Admin

Hello everyone, 

Thank you to all for your patience and hard work over the last off-season as we made significant changes to the VHL. So far I'm very happy with the way these changes have shaped up and I think S58 is going to be exciting. However, the off-season was obviously a long one as we had to take extra time to implement these changes and that is often boring/frustrating for some.

I mentioned in my previous announcements that we are hoping for S58 to be a big season for the VHL as we make changes and start investing heavily in recruitment. Now that the ball is rolling on S58, we wanted to give everyone a little bonus to kick things off (and as an apology for the long off-season).

Therefore, anyone can claim a doubles week either this PT week or next week. Welfare doesn't qualify for doubles weeks - it has to be a point task. 

This will certainly not replace our annual Christmas giveaways so stay tuned for more TPE opportunities! 

:cheers:

• Senior Admin
7 minutes ago, Exlaxchronicles said:

Doubles as in 18 tpe ? If so, nice man ! I claim for next week then.

12, sorry :P

'Doubles Week' is just talking about point tasks (not job pay, etc), so instead of 6 TPE for a media spot or graphic you get 12 

• Commissioner
4 minutes ago, Exlaxchronicles said:

Doubles as in 18 tpe ? If so, nice man ! I claim for next week then.

Not quite. Just the PT itself is doubled, not the full cap. So your regular PT is worth 12 but the rest of the cap remains the same.

• Commissioner
38 minutes ago, KGR said:

@Beketov since I am on the recruitment crew, do I get a +6 to add to my weekly stuff?

We’ve never had a job get paid so much to have to worry about this but yeah, that seems a fair way to go about it.

21 minutes ago, Symmetrik said:

Can I double a free week?

No, unfortunately doubles weeks only count for PT’s.

5 minutes ago, Banackock said:

Sweet. Claiming a double week next week for both players? ;) 

This counts for both players as long as you do 2 PT’s, yes.

• 1 month later...