NTC

diamond_ace

Question for the members of the league (I asked this in NY LR a bit ago as well): when have there been instances of people having NTC, being traded, and then NOT waiving the NTC so as to block the trade? I would think that somewhere along the way, there'd be a selfish player who wants the individual stats boost from playing on a shit team. I can't actually remember ever seeing it happen though

I'd say the NTC is more for not being traded to a team that you want to go to. I cant think of this situation ever happening because it would be really dumb for a GM to post a trade and not have talked to a player and then find out the player didnt want to go to the trade suitor. 

Sometimes I inform the player sometimes I don't. 

Image result for oops

But if they refuse to waive that's fully in their rights since they negotiated that into their contract or I gave it to them as an incentive to stay. The only time I've ever traded a player without knowing if they disliked/liked the location was @ASIANBOOM which ultimately caused him to retire. So I tend to ask the person now especially if I'm not sure.