I Got Some Suggestions

Tagger

1. Contraction

I've been suggesting this since Season 52 and while back when I first suggested it we had a reason to reject it (the two-player system was in it's very early stages, although even then the numbers suggested that we wouldn't generate enough players to justify ten teams), it seems obvious looking at the rosters now that the situation has not changed. The user base required to properly sustain ten teams is not there now and in truth, never has been. 

2. All Star Game/Bring Public Voting Back

From what I can tell, it's been a while since an All-Star team was selected or an All-Star game was played. This seems like something that was an oversight, but while the game itself isn't super necessary, at least having All-Star teams selected should be a no-brainer. One it's a solid achievement for anyone to pick up, especially for those who are newer to the league and aren't yet at the stage where they can break into VHL Award recognition and in truth, makes the league look weaker that something that we'd awarded in the 53 seasons prior is no longer tallied. I also believe 100% member voting should be back for the award, taking that away and giving the BOG the All-Star selection powers in the first place was a big over-reaction to what was a fairly minor issue that had little effect (bias), made the whole task of putting it together more difficult (counting member votes is extremely simple) and in the process took interest away from the All-Star game and condescended the non-BOG user base in their abilities to select the "right choice".