Kendrick's "I've been here for too long to give a shit" Suggestions

Kendrick

Suggestions:

1. Recruiting Bonuses Thought Out and actually used instead of the whiners saying it's giving too much TPE to an area that doesn't take much work.

2. Welcome Crew Reengagement. It has fallen right out and i think it would be wise to get in running and in gear before we start to actually recruit moving forward.

3. Disband the VHLM and go on a waiver system much like we ran for the S2 Dispersal Draft that say legend Christian Stolzschweiger rule the league!

4.  If the VHLM is not disbanded, move the cities to actual legitimate locations that are hockey markets and not fringe level cities like Oslo or anything stupid. Get rid of Yukon as well.

5. Bring back the weekly draws that saw members win prizes. It boosts engagement and interest in the league.

6. Have someone who knows how to edit, edit the Mag. It's hard to read it with all the mistakes and thats why interest in it has fallen.

8 minutes ago, boubabi said:

Number 6 is my fav. 

@Beketov @Devise

See the obvious BIAS ? I might be the most competent person to edit the mag on here, and he's still bitchin. Isn't that funny ? This guy needs to be off the BoG

Depending on the TPE awarded for it, I might be willing to do it as a grammar editor type job. It gets tedious so I'd have to get a decent enough reward, but I would definitely be open to that. You're great with the graphics and appearance side of it, but he does have a point with regards to grammar.

• Commissioner
12 minutes ago, boubabi said:

Number 6 is my fav. 

@Beketov @Devise

See the obvious BIAS ? I might be the most competent person to edit the mag on here, and he's still bitchin. Isn't that funny ? This guy needs to be off the BoG

Graphically speaking sure but an editor’s job is also to correct spelling and grammar mistakes which is more of what he’s refeeeing to I believe. Not to be offensive but you don’t have the best grammar on the site by far.

Also this has nothing to do with the BOG. Don’t make it into something it isn’t.

it's just not my job, and never been. It was clear from the beggining. You haven't been there recently, but kendrick's been bitchin about everything related to be, so anything that comes from is mouth related to be is thrown away.

There's no need for a corrector, we have 3 writers at best, and they are grown adults, they can correct themselves. 

The guy just don't read the Mag, he's bitchin just for the sake of it 

Just now, Beketov said:

Graphically speaking sure but an editor’s job is also to correct spelling and grammar mistakes which is more of what he’s refeeeing to I believe. Not to be offensive but you don’t have the best grammar on the site by far.

Also this has nothing to do with the BOG. Don’t make it into something it isn’t.

It never been my job to correct other people's text, and never will be. If you are unhappy with that, close the mag, because I won't do it

1 minute ago, boubabi said:

It never been my job to correct other people's text, and never will be. If you are unhappy with that, close the mag, because I won't do it

So you would close the mag rather than allow a grammar editor? You're that opposed to someone coming in to do grammar?

1 minute ago, diamond_ace said:

So you would close the mag rather than allow a grammar editor? You're that opposed to someone coming in to do grammar?

there's just no need for that because literally nobody complains about it except kendrick. His opinion has 0 weight 

Just now, boubabi said:

there's just no need for that because literally nobody complains about it except kendrick, who's again, his opinion has 0 weight 

Regardless of if you feel there's a need - if the BOG or Blue Team decided to implement one, you would rather close the mag?

4 minutes ago, diamond_ace said:

Regardless of if you feel there's a need - if the BOG or Blue Team decided to implement one, you would rather close the mag?

Yes. The mag is already a pain to edit, as I'm not even sure to receive mag articles before the deadline, adding a piece to the process would only make it more painful. Plus, giving a signle fuck about this complain is a nonesense and would imply that kendrick isn't filled with childish hate toward me. 

He wants a new editor? good luck finding it 

the guy is just purely not impartial with anything related to me, that should be enough for him to get kicked out of anything that has a decisional power 

58 minutes ago, boubabi said:

Number 6 is my fav. 

@Beketov @Devise

I never said the Mag as a whole was bad. Just saying it's hard to read through some of the poor editing. I think you need to re-read that

46 minutes ago, boubabi said:

it's just not my job, and never been. It was clear from the beggining. You haven't been there recently, but kendrick's been bitchin about everything related to be, so anything that comes from is mouth related to be is thrown away.

There's no need for a corrector, we have 3 writers at best, and they are grown adults, they can correct themselves. 

The guy just don't read the Mag, he's bitchin just for the sake of it 

Actually I've rarely even said anyone on the board at all, even in my locker room. Grammatically the magazine has taken a step backwards. Obviously aesthetically it is still top notch.

Anything you say is thrown away anyways so even if I get to that point I won't be upset haha

39 minutes ago, boubabi said:

Yes. The mag is already a pain to edit, as I'm not even sure to receive mag articles before the deadline, adding a piece to the process would only make it more painful. Plus, giving a signle fuck about this complain is a nonesense and would imply that kendrick isn't filled with childish hate toward me. 

He wants a new editor? good luck finding it 

the guy is just purely not impartial with anything related to me, that should be enough for him to get kicked out of anything that has a decisional power 

Woah woah woah this is another case of you not actually reading my suggestion throughly. An editor of a magazine is not only required to input the graphic side of things, but is to sort out grammatical errors in the magazine as a whole. Even some of the headers have been mis-spelled and it takes away from it. Get down from your hate filled veins and actually seeing the validation in what is being said.

Just now, boubabi said:

and you don't read the mag at all, so there's really no foundation to that complain

it's just you bitchin 

Well I don't anymore because of the poor headers and spelling. But carry on with your early 20's rage.

Also knowing I have no shot at the lotto because it's ran by you somewhat takes away from it as well haha

2 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

Also knowing I have no shot at the lotto because it's ran by you somewhat takes away from it as well haha

nice undestanding of basic maths

and hey, another shot with no foundations, that's some classic kendrick 

2 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

An editor of a magazine is not only required to input the graphic side of things, but is to sort out grammatical errors in the magazine as a whole.

Not when I was hired, and that was clear from the beginning . Maybe you should inform yourself before talking shit. Ask fong about that 

The headers are taken from the writers' article, so again, inform yourself 

Just now, boubabi said:

nice undestanding the analytics

and hey, another shot with no foundations, that's some classic kendrick 

Not when I was hired, and that was clear from the beginning . Maybe you should inform yourself before talking shit. Ask fong about that 

In what world is that a shot? That's just knowing the biased tone behind it.

Weird I seem to remember @STZ making sure even the elders were typed in correctly. Sounds like the lazy approach has been what we've gone to. Inform myself that it's hard to even read a mis-typed mag? Okay I will inform myself.

Just now, Kendrick said:

In what world is that a shot? That's just knowing the biased tone behind it.

Weird I seem to remember @STZ making sure even the elders were typed in correctly. Sounds like the lazy approach has been what we've gone to. Inform myself that it's hard to even read a mis-typed mag? Okay I will inform myself.

Yes, inform yourself, maybe you won't look like a fool. But that's too late I guess