Suggestion 1 #GMMT

Put a team in Czech Republic. VHL or VHLM I don't care but we have teams in mid-level hockey countries and nothing in one of the bigger ones. Yes, I know Russia is in the same boat although we tried them with the Moscow VHLM team and it didn't stick. We've never really given anywhere in Czech Republic a shot.

1 minute ago, hedgehog337 said:

We need to bring more members for it.

Not expansion, I'm talking about moving existing teams. It would probably only fly in the VHLM, to be honest - VHL relocation is always met with resistance for history's sake (and I get that argument) but I mean if we want the biggest hockey markets, this is definitely one.

Also, I fully expect none of mine to get implemented. Basically just doing them for TPE.

1 minute ago, diamond_ace said:

Not expansion, I'm talking about moving existing teams. It would probably only fly in the VHLM, to be honest - VHL relocation is always met with resistance for history's sake (and I get that argument) but I mean if we want the biggest hockey markets, this is definitely one.

Also, I fully expect none of mine to get implemented. Basically just doing them for TPE.

I mean, Oslo is pretty meh franchise in terms of success, so maybe it's not impossible.

Edited by hedgehog337