Thoughts on the Season (1)

Banackock

It's been awhile since I've written a VHL.com article, or atleast I think it's been sometime. I'd like to make a return but always struggle with what to write here. When I say struggle, I mean I write any quick bullshit I can that's in my head at the moment to earn the easy 1 TPE. However, I'd like to start something a little more meaningful - maybe a little more enjoyable too. "Thoughts on the Season", or yours truly personal diary throughout the season. Follow in the footsteps of Bears GM Blake Campbell, find out what's happening in the locker room (or what's not..) and what's happening in the big bosses mind. For this weeks, we'll keep it short and sweet and won't take up much of your time. 

"The final stretch of the season is winding down and needless to say, the season has been somewhat of a rollercoaster of emotions. Strong start followed up by a simmer down stage and now we have found ourselves in a stride of mediocrity. The next magazine article written by moi, will show you my final thoughts on the regular season and what I see for the Bears this year. I'd like to stay away about talking from the future, because we are focused on now, but ever so lightly on the subject - the future is bright here and the cards we have will be useful next season.

1 for federov