Claimed: Vogel [2/2]

Kendrick

Review: This is a solid sig, it's got solid lighting, the text effects are really good, and I like the background effects. I think the render could have a bit better blending and effects, and maybe some lighting on his face, which right now just looks kinda dull. I'd also suggest possibly enlarging the render a bit, so he looks more larger than life. For the text, I'd get rid of the "Justin", or change the font to match the bottom text - you don't really want to have more than two font types, or it starts to look messy. I'd also try moving it closer to the logo, and maybe a bit higher up, right now it's just kind of in a no-man's land where it's close to the render (over his arm actually), but still far enough that it looks a little disjointed.

First thing I noticed was how bold the bg coloring was which is nice but I'd rather have it a touch softer.

The blurring effect has that old scratched look to it and that's cool.

I think the player needs just a pinch more enhancement and enlargement to pull him more into the forefront.

I'm not a fan of having fonts layered on to the player, as you can notice how the "V" meshes with the red arm band. I would have reversed the font colors above and below the Vogel lettering as there isn't enough contrast, as you have black on dark and white on light BG.

All in all a pretty nice SIG!