I think you are Swedish [2/2]

NotAVHLM-GM

• 2 weeks later...

Review: I can tell that there was a good amount of effort put into this. There's clearly multiple layers in the background with some lighting worked in as well, which is nice to see. The render seems to be a bit LQ, which makes it tough to add effects too, which is why it looks kind of off with the bit of lighting and contrast added to it. The text could also use some work, usually a straight black font is very difficult to pull off, given the natural harshness of it, it's touch to blend in and ends up looking slapped on more often than not. As a general rule of thumb, I try to avoid black text. I'd also suggest bringing the render closer to the cross of the flag, and then overlaying the font on top of the render, keeping the two together usually makes it easier to blend, and gives you a natural background for the text that keeps the sig flowing.

On 10/20/2017 at 9:20 AM, Phil said:

hmm

Maybe like a Steve Thomas, or Gary Roberts?

Ayyy! Fuck yeah Stumpy and Roberts! Two of the 3 best wingers Sundin was ever given in Toronto!

:th_leo:

A very bold looking SIG.The player looks to be in the foreground,which has s nice look to it.

The background isn't too bad but I think I may have gone a little lighter with it to contrast your player.

I think the yellow cross blends well with the BG,and the font isn't bad looking.I think I would have positioned the cross to the left a tad more,and centered his name into the middle of it.

The jersey I may have brightened up just a pinch to stand out from the BG.

A pretty nice SIG. 6/6