Claimed: Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer [2/2]

Kesler

• Corco changed the title to Claimed: Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer

I like how you've used the yellowish orange color as it's nice and bold layered over the black.It really stands out to me.

The black and white colors of the players are a great touch,and their faces are just bright enough to pop from the background.

The light source between Maxwell and Gaudette was a nice touch.

The only thing I may have did different would be to lighten up the background some,just so their uniforms didn't blend In as much.Very awesome sig!

13 hours ago, Exlaxchronicles said:

I like how you've used the yellowish orange color as it's nice and bold layered over the black.It really stands out to me.

The black and white colors of the players are a great touch,and their faces are just bright enough to pop from the background.

The light source between Maxwell and Gaudette was a nice touch.

The only thing I may have did different would be to lighten up the background some,just so their uniforms didn't blend In as much.Very awesome sig!

lol thats gold

• 2 weeks later...

Review: This is really sharp, and very eye-catching. I like the contrast between the black and white and the gold splash on top, it's very clean and well balanced, so it doesn't look forced. I do think that the alignment of the text vs the renders is a bit off, you have both Maxwell and Muller floating off to their respective sides, which makes sense, but then Gaudette isn't centered. It needs to be centered, or all three need to be floating on the same side of their render, otherwise it takes away cohesion. Only other suggestion would be to separate the renders a bit more, especially Stamkos and Krejci (?), since the black jerseys are kind of blending together and make it look a little off.

• DollarAndADream changed the title to Claimed: Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer [2/2]