Everyday Russel [2/2]

Kesler

First thing I notice is how the player contrasts with the back ground color scheme.I like that.

Seems to look like there's a knight head figure just above the Oilers logo.If so,it correlates with his name.

The font is decent but the black part of the back ground washes out the ht,I think it would be better if you could see the letters.

The simplicity of this is nice.My biggest faults are the bg color which I don't like but I'm biased and art is subjective.The other is the light at the left of his head,it's too harsh.If it was a little more subtle it would be more appealing.Overall a decent sig.Btw, I do mine on a phone so I know these are hard to do regardless.

• 2 weeks later...

Review: This looks fantastic @Kesler! I love the use of blacks for the text and render, and the blending is very well done. Usually I don't like the cartoon-y fonts, but this one works perfectly with the watery effects you have going on, making it kind of look like a painting, and I really like the use of the BG as the font "colour". The lighting source is in the right spot as well, my only suggestion would be to brighten up the render's face a little bit. I know it's a B/W style, but I think brightening up his face, and maybe making the render a bit bigger (like an extra 15-20%, nothing crazy big), would look great, but that's more of a personal preference. This is already a great sig!