Brandon Kaufman

COUG4RHUNTER

Whats up guys. Long time NHL and EASHL player. All the time I spent in EASHL, I played with Moose, but looking to expand my horizons. I'm 23 years old and finally started my career which lets me dedicate a few more hours to gaming again unlike my previous jobs that consumed my life so I can make ends meet!! Looking forward to meeting and playing puck with you guys. Going to the other forum to create my player now.. Dont know if you guys are mid-season/off-season right now but best of luck to you all anyway. Thanks.

1 hour ago, COUG4RHUNTER said:

Whats up guys. Long time NHL and EASHL player. All the time I spent in EASHL, I played with Moose, but looking to expand my horizons. I'm 23 years old and finally started my career which lets me dedicate a few more hours to gaming again unlike my previous jobs that consumed my life so I can make ends meet!! Looking forward to meeting and playing puck with you guys. Going to the other forum to create my player now.. Dont know if you guys are mid-season/off-season right now but best of luck to you all anyway. Thanks.

Welcome! I'm in the same boat! If you need anything let me know! Got a PS4?

7 hours ago, COUG4RHUNTER said:

Welcome! We currently have just begun our 57th Season, and you'll be on a VHL Minor team for the season in no time. :cheers: