Stronk Show Ep.5

Beerfridge

Hello everyone and welcome back from the short hi at us or whatever the fuck its called, I took the off season to get fucking lit and smash all the bitches down in Cuba. Turns fucking out I comeback and I am now a fucking Stockholm Viking. I am pretty sure. I was a Sasky wild and I guess they liked me enough that I am back a fucking gain in Saksy. They just cannot resist the Stronk. So I come back from Cuba and first thing you know I am on a fucking flight to Stockholm where ever the fuck that is. Had to google that shit as well, it is in Sweden. Let me fucking tell you, the bitches in Sweden are on a different level. I haven't seen a 6 or below and all the blonde bitches here want a piece of my ripped Canadian ass. Even @JardyB10 could get something here. But let me get back to hockey and this season for the wild. I enter the season with 1 goal in mind. To have a positive +/- come the end of the season, oh and fucking lay some kids out. I always want to lay some fucking kids out. I don't really have anything else to say so basically, that is it for the revival episode of the Stronk Show, Hope to see you all around the VHL and the VHLM. I need an end of show slogan right here, Stay Stronk Saskatoon. Haha I really like that one,