Perought on the block!

NUCK

5 hours ago, Kendrick said:

Oh the plot thickens

This is regarding a previous feud between Robbie and NUCK. Just making sure you're aware!

Very improper way to handle the situation, but it is what it is. Coming to me first rather than exploding publicly would have been ideal. Not both at the same time, lol. Also, nothing dramatically has happened in the LR. NUCK just has a distaste for Robbie. 

The difficult thing, we have 3 goalies. Every other team has 1 or 2. Waaaaay too many goalies in the league right now. Situations like these, and where people put large work into goalies only to retire them or be dealt, are going to be more common now. Competition has gone up! Fleury/Murray situations. Happened with myself and Campbell. 

Anyway, inactive player or a 3rd for Perought. 

Edited by Banackock

3 hours ago, Banackock said:

This is regarding a previous feud between Robbie and NUCK. Just making sure you're aware!

Very improper way to handle the situation, but it is what it is. Coming to me first rather than exploding publicly would have been ideal. Not both at the same time, lol. Also, nothing dramatically has happened in the LR. NUCK just has a distaste for Robbie. 

The difficult thing, we have 3 goalies. Every other team has 1 or 2. Waaaaay too many goalies in the league right now. Situations like these, and where people put large work into goalies only to retire them or be dealt, are going to be more common now. Competition has gone up! Fleury/Murray situations. Happened with myself and Campbell. 

Don't talk to me about improper handling. You knew what my reaction was going to be and you choose not to even inform me.

That's piss poor management on your part, don't pass it off on me.

1 minute ago, NUCK said:

Don't talk to me about improper handling. You knew what my reaction was going to be and you choose not to even inform me.

That's piss poor management on your part, don't pass it off on me.

I'm not going to argue with you over something like this. Silly! I'll do my best to move you. 

At the end of the day, I didn't think your reaction was going to be so poor and negative. Not to this extent - and it was posted all over the locker room and trade section - as well as roster and game threads. Didn't know we had to inform every player individually. 

Either way, we'll do our best to move you. Wouldn't want to see you retire - so we'll see what's out there. 

6 hours ago, Banackock said:

Quite the explanation for a usual online joke comment haha

Just now, Banackock said:

The first line was for you - the rest of the statement was just about the situation, aha.

I think the player coming out and telling us is a better explanation imo.

You brought in Robbie, did you think things would go swimmingly?

8 hours ago, Kendrick said:

I think the player coming out and telling us is a better explanation imo.

You brought in Robbie, did you think things would go swimmingly?

I had nothing to do with this. Thought he was long gone. Didn't even know he was on the team. It's all on him. He wanted to be a baby about it. I don't bring shit into LR's