9 hours ago, Bushito said:

Yeah STZ's goalie wasn't in the draft, so look at the big three for each team

2. :nya:  NEW YORK AMERICANS: Casey Jones, TPE: 186

8. :nya: NEW YORK AMERICANS (From Riga)Colton Rayne, TPE: 116

11. :nya:  NEW YORK AMERICANS: Launchpad McQuack, TPE: 111

3. :sto:  STOCKHOLM VIKINGSBonér, TPE: 225

12. :sto:  STOCKHOLM VIKINGSMats Johnsson, TPE: 181

18. :sto:  STOCKHOLM VIKINGS (From Riga)Norris Kensington, TPE: 310

Plus I added @Beerfridge who will be a solid slow burner for us. If you want to Use STZs goalie I'll use the fact I'll have a 200 TPE Center coming in next season

Ok so if you want to use your "200 TPE center", we can talk about adding in our other 3 first round picks from next year as well. Sound about right?

Also if we are talking TPE,

Jones - 270

Rayne - 175

McQuack - 175

Boner - 306

Johnson - 181

Stopko - 310

So if you want to add in your "200 TPE center" from next year, why not boost our guys up around 60 TPE total for both teams and add in around 2 guys with roughly 200 TPE for us and another around the 150 range. Yeah, I think I'd rather go with NY winning on this one. Granted you get one lotto, but that Quebec pick will be just as late as the Riga one, so again, yeah.

2 hours ago, KGR said:

Ok so if you want to use your "200 TPE center", we can talk about adding in our other 3 first round picks from next year as well. Sound about right?

Also if we are talking TPE,

Jones - 270

Rayne - 175

McQuack - 175

Boner - 306

Johnson - 181

Stopko - 310

So if you want to add in your "200 TPE center" from next year, why not boost our guys up around 60 TPE total for both teams and add in around 2 guys with roughly 200 TPE for us and another around the 150 range. Yeah, I think I'd rather go with NY winning on this one. Granted you get one lotto, but that Quebec pick will be just as late as the Riga one, so again, yeah.

Hey if we’re using today’s TPE I’m at 256 thank you very much! ?

I'm only interested in winning cups not drafts.

Bushito did a great job drafting tho. Still don't know why he felt the need to play the whole "I'm retiring my player" card.. It does edge close to the rules laid out in the original 2PP proposal - but again, it doesn't matter much.

2 hours ago, STZ said:

I'm only interested in winning cups not drafts.

Bushito did a great job drafting tho. Still don't know why he felt the need to play the whole "I'm retiring my player" card.. It does edge close to the rules laid out in the original 2PP proposal - but again, it doesn't matter much.

I did plan on retiring my goalie in favour of another Abbott type defender. Told every GM I was about 90% on that but I may be convinced to stay depending on the situation. I'm kinda 50/50 on the whole subject now. I only created a goaltender to help my VHLM team when I was GM there, I don't really want to play net to be perfectly honest.

14 hours ago, Bushito said:

I did plan on retiring my goalie in favour of another Abbott type defender. Told every GM I was about 90% on that but I may be convinced to stay depending on the situation. I'm kinda 50/50 on the whole subject now. I only created a goaltender to help my VHLM team when I was GM there, I don't really want to play net to be perfectly honest.

No need to justify to me.. I'll probably do the same to get my 2nd player too.. Precedent has been set with multiple GM's. That's why I said earlier last season in the suggestions forums that GM's should be allowed to just have both their players.

• 1 month later...

REVIEW:

Yeah, sad life in Yukon. Idk, if you're still there, but the LR is died once again after a brief activity between myself and Dangles.

I legitimately thought Stockholm is about to compete following this season, but then I realized that Davos still exists and your GM sold Dortch too. So I guess good luck on being patient till your team competes again (S59?).

@Quik

6 minutes ago, hedgehog337 said:

REVIEW:

Yeah, sad life in Yukon. Idk, if you're still there, but the LR is died once again after a brief activity between myself and Dangles.

I legitimately thought Stockholm is about to compete following this season, but then I realized that Davos still exists and your GM sold Dortch too. So I guess good luck on being patient till your team competes again (S59?).

@Quik

Woah, a review! lol

Yeah, I still have access, and noticed it died in there too. As for Stockholm, we'll see. There's going to be at least 2 more actives added next season, so that should help. Dortch wasn't more than an inactive depth player anyways, and I think he's in the midst of depreciation next year too. We'll see how things shake out.