Blog # 8 - Oct. 11th/17

Exlaxchronicles

Well,it's the start of season two in my VHL/M career.

Having been chosen 13th overall by the HC Dynamo was quite a surprise for me.I wasn't expecting to go as high as I did.I was figuring around 17th to 20th,even though I was ranked initially 22nd.Having worked hard and being able to rank 14th before the VHL draft probably helped me getting picked higher.

I didn't think too many teams were interested in me since I only had three GM's contact me just before the draft.None of them picked me,so the Davos GM choosing me when he did was a blessing.So I'd like to thank him and the rest of the organization for taking a chance on me.I'll do my best.

As it is,I won't be starting with the big club but that's ok by me.I'll be seeing some old faces like Weise,Klop and Denn(sorry if I can't recall all of ya.) and a number of new faces as well.Welcome guys'! It should be a fun and interesting year.

I have an idea on whom I'll be playing with on my line,but I don't wanna go and make assumptions.Hell,I'll be happy to play anywhere.

Beave says he may have to count on me for more offence so hopefully I can contribute like I did at the end of regular season last year.I just gotta be more consistent in my play,so I'll be working on that.

Lets hope for a repeat of last seasons run into the playoffs,this time though we bring home a cup!!

Edited by Exlaxchronicles