New Vasteras Logo

boubabi

I said my piece around the boards over the years, I reiterated it again in the BOG, but the simple fact of the matter is that Vasteras supporters like @Tyler , @Corco, @Bushito, @CowboyinAmerica @solas and myself are in the minority. 

The simple fact of the matter is that Vasteras died because of shitty GMs and then shit luck. It became a joke because the first idea from the Commissioners was to move the franchise to the greatest hockey nation ever... Spain... (despite it's pretty sweet logo) but then had to move it back to Vasteras, tail between legs because of the farce of the whole thing... and the jokes just broke out from then. 

It doesn't matter if Stockholm never win a cup. The majority of old members will always look down on Vasteras being the joke, despite it being self-inflicted by the league, and new members won't know what Vasteras is so they have no reason to see Stockholm move.  Stockholm will just be an unsuccessful franchise with a nice logo at worst. 

Edited by Phil

11 minutes ago, Phil said:

I said my piece around the boards over the years, I reiterated it again in the BOG, but the simple fact of the matter is that Vasteras supporters like @Tyler and myself are in the minority. 

The simple fact of the matter is that Vasteras died because of shitty GMs and then shit luck. It became a joke because the first idea from the Commissioners was to move the franchise to the greatest hockey nation ever... Spain... (despite it's pretty sweet logo) but then had to move it back to Vasteras, tail between legs because of the farce of the whole thing... and the jokes just broke out from then. 

It doesn't matter if Stockholm never win a cup. The majority of old members will always look down on Vasteras being the joke, despite it being self-inflicted by the league, and new members won't know what Vasteras is so they have no reason to see Stockholm move.  Stockholm will just be an unsuccessful franchise with a nice logo at worst. 

This honestly sums up my opinion as well.  I don't think I could've said it any better.

I still completely support Vasteras, still believe the hate wasn't justified, and still believe the team shouldn't have moved in the first place, but I just can't see the Vikings moving back.  Not sure if any of us can change that.

56 minutes ago, Phil said:

I said my piece around the boards over the years, I reiterated it again in the BOG, but the simple fact of the matter is that Vasteras supporters like @Tyler , @Corco, @Bushito, @CowboyinAmerica @solas and myself are in the minority. 

Great logo*

1 hour ago, Phil said:

if im in the minority im okay with being in the minority with u guys

• 3 years later...