VHL Board of Governor Changes

Devise

Good day VHL. As is probably known by this point, we have been undergoing discussion to have a little bit of a reshuffle in the BoG. We take into account the members in the BoG who may be contributing a little less, and look to give some new faces some opportunities to come in and contribute. It is with that in mind, that I'd like to announce the following changes to our Board of Governror staff.

@Jericho, @Tagger and @gorlab will all be removed from the Board of Governors effective immediately. Those three will be replaced by our new VHLM Co Commissioner @Beaviss, @TheLastOlympian07 and @Banackock

Congratulations to you three and I look forward to seeing the contributions you guys can bring. As for the others, I would like to thank them for the time they did have, and I appreciate all the work they put into the league when they were around. 

You can see a consistently updated list of the current BoG members here. Also remember that we are still taking and always will be taking applications from interested parties. If you feel you have the drive to help out in BoG, don't hesitate to send Blue a PM. Thank you. :cheers: 

Happy to be added to the BOG and am looking forward to future discussions. I've had roles where I wasn't able to properly handle my own weight - most regrettably, the VHL commissioner role. This was a role I really wanted but couldn't fulfill due to work (foreman at my job - accident happened and resulted in working crazy hours for about 2 months). Some thought for title, but honestly, I love the VHL. 5 seasons spent as a VHLM GM and I loved every moment of it. 

I love the VHL. League is great and so are the members! Excited to bring new ideas to the table, participate in discussions and hopefully bring great changes and strengths to the BOG and League :)

:cheers: 

25 minutes ago, Kesler said:

You mean to tell me Jericho wasnt contributing enough to the BoG? wild

Jericho was a very active contributor in the BOG at one point.  He no longer has interest in the league so no reason to poke shots at someone when you wouldnt exactly know how much of a contributor they have been in the past.

3 minutes ago, ADV said:

Jericho was a very active contributor in the BOG at one point.  He no longer has interest in the league so no reason to poke shots at someone when you wouldnt exactly know how much of a contributor they have been in the past.

I understand that Jericho has been a key contributor to the BoG at times from when you guys used to Pajodcas and give BoG updates,  it was a joke. Also he would have done the same lol.

38 minutes ago, ADV said:

are you going to draft jericho's player again when he comes back to the VHL for 2 weeks?

41 minutes ago, Kesler said:

I understand that Jericho has been a key contributor to the BoG at times from when you guys used to Pajodcas and give BoG updates,  it was a joke. Also he would have done the same lol.

No worries.  He would have.  Just didnt know it was a joke.

4 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

Wow @ADV you and your friends always end up on the same team #ThisJokeIsFrom2012

I know right?

I've played with Devise twice (for a total of 2 seasons...1 season in NY and 1 here).

Jericho I played with Kellinger for 1 season, AVB for 2 and Finn.

Meanwhile..I've been in the league for over 40 seasons.

3 minutes ago, ADV said:

I know right?

I've played with Devise twice (for a total of 2 seasons...1 season in NY and 1 here).

Jericho I played with Kellinger for 1 season, AVB for 2 and Finn.

Meanwhile..I've been in the league for over 40 seasons.

40 years? Goodness you are old.

• Devise unpinned this topic