Claimed: King & Mulligan S02E01 "Western Derailment" [1/2]

BluObieZ

Two Weeks Prior

EXT-SMALL TOWN-MORNING

Image result for western town

Slow fade in from black to a shot of a small town in Montana named Lee Valley. The roads are not even paved. It has a western feel to it. As we go along the main street of town we pass the tavern that still has places to tie up your horse to. We slowly move through town till we get to the Sheriff’s office just as the door opens. Outsteps the sheriff who flicks his badge and fixes his cowboy hat before moving down to brush his thick cop mustache. We can see a tumbleweed pass by in the reflection on his aviator sun glasses as he stands there looking down main street. As we slowly pan back he moves the sun glasses down the bridge of his nose and tilts his head down as he watches an old lady cross the road. We now realize its Steve Mulligan @TheLastOlympian07

INT-CAR-DAY

Image result for blacked out F150 FX4

Max King is driving his blacked out Ford F150 FX4 somewhere as he is deep in thought his voiceover can be heard.

King

That little fucker fucked me over. Mulli will wish to take a mulligan on that one when it’s all said and done. This is beyond Hashtag mad. What he did is irreversible and he must pay like the little Mulligan that he is. If he thinks he can hide from me in a Western Recreation Town he is sadly mistaken.

INT-SHERRIFF STATION-MORNING

Image result for western town jail

Present Day

Mulligan is sleeping in a chair with his legs up on the desk with a cowboy hat covering his eyes. He seems at peace as he sleeps as a voice can be heard.

Voice

Mulli

He does not move

Voice

Muuuuuuuullllllliiiiiiigggggaaaaaaannnnn

He starts to stir as we see King sitting down

King

I know you can hear me

Mulligan

I can. But I wish I didn't

King

All I wanted was your help.

We push back to reveal King is in a jail cell with his hands cuffed to the bars

King

This wasn't my idea when I asked for your help

Mulligan

I told you to not go King up in this peaceful town and you didn't listen

King

I had to do what I had to do. But now I have your attention will you help?

Why is Mulligan a sherriff? Why is King in custody? And what does he need Mulligans help? Find out tomorrow with the two episode premiere of King and Mulligan.

Image result for Buddy Cop

Theme Song

King and Mulligan

INT-CAR-DAY

One Year Prior

King and Mulligan are sitting in King’s truck. King seems to be irritated about something as Mulligan is sitting in the backseat of the truck baffled. Every time Mulligan goes to say something King stops him.

King

Stop It

Mulligan

Wha…

King

Zip

Mulligan

Ca….

King

No

Mulligan

Bu….

King

Fuck off already. You know what you did. You fucked me over and for what? Some tail? I would never do that to you. My Partner. A bond among partners is sacred and you shat on that oath.

Mulligan

It wasn’t about tail I swear

Mulligan outs his hand over his heart

Mulligan

I SWEAR KING! Look at me, I’m swearing.

King turns to look at Mulligan

King

FUCK YOU! That’s swearing. Looking at you just makes me think about what you did

Mulligan

Exactly what did I do? So I know why I’m in the backseat

Black

Commercial

INT-COIN LAUNDRY-NIGHT

Night before

Image result for coin laundry

Mulligan is doing his laundry but looks a bit nervous almost like he is on the job staking out someone. Mulligan looks over his shoulder at a Asian man talking to Ciroc @Phil. As Mulligan is looking at them a woman in her 80’s catches his attention and he begins to focus on her. King can be heard in Mulligans earpiece.

King

Is Ciroc there?

Mulligan

Sure

King

Sure? Yes or fucking no

Mulligan licking his lips

Mulligan

Yup

King

And he’s talking to that Asianic cocksucker?

Mulligan

MMMMM cock sucker

King

What the fuck?

Mulligan

Yes cocksucker

King

Okay, so we have probable cause that they are talking about the shit right?

Mulligan

Probably

King

Ok tell me when I bust in there and do my thing

Mulligan begins to grind his groin against the washing machine as it does the wash

Mulligan

Wiiiiiillllllll dooooo

King

Are you having a stroke?

Mulligan does not answer because he is too occupied at looking at the lady

King

MULLIGAN!

No answer as Mulligans groans get louder

King

I know you can hear me!

Mulligan gets closer to climax as the meeting between Ciroc and the Asianic cocksucker ends. They both leave the laundry mat.

INT-CAR-NIGHT

King spots the two leaving the laundry mat which makes him throw the 40 of OE on the ground outside the car

King

MULLIGAN! YOU COCKSUCKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY ARE GETTING AWAY

INT-COIN LAUNDRY-NIGHT

Mulligan

COCKSUCKER!!!!!!!!!!!! NOWWWWWWW!!!!!!

King

Too fucking late cock hole. Get your ass to the car. Surveillance ended due to incompetence.

Mulligan looks at the old lady

King

NOW MULLIGAN!

Mulligan

But… but… my clothes!

King

Fuck em!

BLACK

Commercial

INT-CAR-DAY

Mulligan

Laundry! And I’m sticking to it

King

Yeah after you were done you had to do some. Now we are nowhere closer to figure out what that noodle obsessed cock muncher Fong is up to. Thanks Mulligan!

Mulligan

When can I sit in the front?

King

When you do something right

INT-FONGS THONGS-DAY

Image result for asian lingerie store

Inside a lingerie store that is empty and probably even locked up tighter then Fort Knox the sounds of screaming and cheering can be heard. We follow a man to the back where he knocks on a steal door. He waits a second or few till a man opens sliding piece to see who it is.

Guard

Pongy Pongy

Man

Fongs Thongy

The guard opens the door for the man. As we enter the backroom area we can see a bunch of Asian men playing Fong Pong which is like beer pong but played with noodle pots so it’s much easier and a lot dumber. As we pass them we enter a dimly lit room where naked girls are making what appears to be noodles as Fong sits at a table watching two other naked women count money. Fong grabs a noodle “brick” and breaks it on the table. He then leans down and snorts the powdered noodles. He sits back up straight and looks at the women to his left.

Fong @tfong

Quality control

As we slowly pan away from Fong and the table we can now see other naked women turning cocaine into noodles.

INT-CAR-DAY

We now finally see that King and Mulligan are parked outside Fong’s Place. King is watching the door intently as Mulligan is in the backseat now handcuffed.

Mulligan

You know I can strangle you with these right?

King

You know I can shoot you right?

Mulligan

… good point

Mulligan begins to text Emily his fiancée. King sees this and gets irritated

King

If you would focus more on your work and less on your slutty two bit girl maybe you spend less time in the backseat cuffed

Mulligan

Well… after the hot sauce, ball stomping, TV shooting Asian hostage situation…

Flashback

INT-FONG’S PARENT’S HOUSE-DAY

Image result for Asian house

King kicks open the door of the house of Fong’s father and rushes in with his gun raised. Mulligan follows behind.

King

Freeze! It’s the police!

Mulligan

This is a bad idea

King

Mulligan go sit in the car

Mulligan

No I should probably see what I am going to be lying about

King

Good thinking Mulli that’s why I keep you around

King finds Fong’s parents watching TV with the volume all the way up because they are going deaf. King walks over to the tv and tries to talk to the father

King

What the fuck is wrong with you idiots?

They don’t respond

King

I’m turning this shit off

Fong’s parents seem to not care till King turns off the TV. Fongs father freaks out, gets up and grabs King by the head and begins to bang it off the top of the TV

Fong’s daddy

YOU… NO… TURN… TV… OFF

At each pause Kings head bounces off the TV. The TV is now destroyed as the old man continues to beat King.

King

Mulligan!

King gets hit in the gut

King

He is…

The old man puts King in a sleeper hold

King

Stonger then he looks

As King starts to pass out as he gasps “Help me Mulli” King is still getting the shit kicked out of him by Old Man Fong as Mulligan watches in horror.

King

What are you doing Mulligan?

Mulligan stands there not moving

King

Help me!

Mulligan reaches for something but before he can pull it out Fong’s mother attacks him with a flying leg kick to his head. Mulligan stumbles backwards and falls onto a glass table shattering it. Mulligan screams out in pain and shock.

Momma Fong

You pay! You pay for glass table

Mulligan

What? You attacked me!

Momma Fong

You pay and you pay now mista!

Mulligan stands up as he pulls out a piece of glass from his hand which cause him to bleed onto the floor. Momma Fong freaks out seeing this and kicks him right in the balls. Mulligan drops to his knees in pain as he screams.

BLACK

Old Man Fong picks a up an eyedropper out of the bowl filled with red fluid

Old Man Fong

Now who wants some hot sauce in their eye?

Old Man Fong goes to Mulligan and while his wife holds Mulligans eyes open he puts a drop in each eye which make Mulligan scream in pain.

BLACK

Mulligan

I tend not to call Emily around you because I know how much you two do not like each other. Plus I rather not have her worry about me.

King

Nothing bad has ever happened to you under my watch

Mulligan

Hot Sauce

Quick flashback to hot sauce

King

Don’t be a baby

Mulligan

Ball Stomping

Quick flashback to ball stomping

King

Yesterday’s news

Mulligan

I was shot and you left me there to bleed out

Flashback to Mulligan laying in the street holding his arm as he bleeds out. Mulligan is screaming for King to help but King is walking intently away from a burning Asian restaurant with a smile on his face.

Back to inside the car. A car pulls out in front of Fong’s Place. This catches King’s attention.

King

MOTHER FUCKER!

BLACK

Commercial

INT-CAR-DAY

King now sees Ciroc getting out of the car and walking into the restaurant. Moments later the trunk opens and Dom @Green gets out of it and walks to the corner of the street.

King

MOTHER FUCKER!

King gets out of the car and starts to run towards Dom at full speed. Mulligan is stuck in the car cuffed.

Mulligan

I guess I’ll just stay here

Mulligan looks beside him like there is someone there

Mulligan

Good idea

Mulligan

I know. Thanks Mulli…

Mulligan pauses for a second

Mulligan

Gan!

BLACK

Episode 1 finishes

Episode 2 starting at 8PM EST tonight!

For Ko Kane

Edited by BluObieZ

• Head Moderator

Everyone knows you don't do your own product! c'mon!

Other than that, yay im back in the business. I couldn't see any of the YT videos so im not sure what those add but otherwise looking forward the beginning of the season.

Edited by tfong

• DollarAndADream changed the title to Claimed: King & Mulligan S02E01 "Western Derailment" [1/2]
  • 1 month later...

REVIEW:

Hard to review these articles as I never read it before today, but nobody even tried to review it before me, so oh well, I'll do it.

Lol at these old sadistic ass Chinese family, like they're another fight club fans or some like that?

On 2017.10.9. at 12:09 AM, BluObieZ said:

Ciroc

Is it only me who thinks about vodka while seeing this word? lmao

Mulligan licking his lips

Mulligan

MMMMM cock sucker

Mulligan

Yes cocksucker

crine at this.