Image result for andrew raycroft

Player Information
Full Name: Norris Stopko
Position: G
Jersey Number: 1
Height (inches): 6'8"
Weight (lbs.): 220 lbs 
Birthplace: Red Deer, Alberta, Canada

Monstrous Vasteras Iron Eagles draft pick and rookie goaltender Norris Stopko is ready to start his first Victory Hockey League season off with a bang and despite it being a young team that he will be playing with and hurting his stats he is excited to bring this lowly team back to greatness. The Iron Eagles had a great draft this season and here we will look at the pro's and con's of the newest goaltender rookie.

Player Review

Pros

Rebound Control: If Stopko does one thing right it's that he has control over the puck. Stopko has let loose the least amount of rebounds in the history of the Victory Hockey League Minors. It's something of a pride thing with Stopko although the skill is there and if he can keep these pucks under wraps and be this big in the net I'm sure he'll have success.

Size: At six foot eight and two hundred and twenty pounds, Stopko is one of the largest goaltenders to ever play in the Victory Hockey League. He can't skate, he can't score but man does he fill out a net. Not the man you want to mess with at this size. We may even see some fights in this rookies future.

Work Ethic: Sleep, practice, gym, sleep, practice, gym is all this guy ever does. Stopko wants to take home trophies and break records. The only way he knows how, to just plain outwork his competition. At the rate this kid is improving he'll be a starter in the pro's very soon. It's Stopko' lead by example attitude that has been ingrained in the young man since childhood that keep him working harder than anyone else on any team he has ever played for.

Cons

Penalty Shot: Stopko has a very poor penalty shot record and it is an attribute he has not even seemed to want to work on. I am sure that as his pro career improves he can also improve this record but it doesn't seem to be something that will take a while and maybe something the young goaltender learns as he goes.

Discipline: A goalie is not generally someone you associate with fighting and taking penalties but Stopko has proven to love the Ron Hextall way. Hacking, slashing and fighting his way to the big leagues is something the young goaltender hasn't just done to make his way it is something he has embraced. It looks like Stopko may be bringing this part of his game to the pro league.

Skating: A goalie isn't generally known for being the fastest skater on the ice but at the same time most can make it across their crease. Stopko has a very hard time with his skating and it shows. The young star vows to work very hard to get this issue resolved but as it stands right now he does look horrible. 

Edited by Bushito

I said I was 90% retiring but maybe I could be convinced to stay if it was the right GM. But on of my guys says he's not staying if I retire my goalie so it's more 50/50. I'd much rather not have a goalie but I may have to

• 1 month later...

Review:

Good RP,  just like your other one.
I know it's late now, but all I ask is to change this up a little bit:

" Work Ethic: Sleep, practice, gym, sleep, practice, gym is all this guy ever does. Canmore wants to take home trophies and break records. The only way he knows how, to just plain outwork his competition. At the rate this kid is improving he'll be a starter in the pro's very soon. It's Canmores lead by example attitude that has been ingrained in the young man since childhood that keep him working harder than anyone else on any team he has ever played for. "

It's the same copy/paste as your Jasper Canmore one.