S56 Prediction Points

Devise

S56 Prediction Point Payout

Base prediction points are claimable on both players. Purchased doubles/triples are claimable only on the player that purchases it - these are listed at the bottom. 

@boubabi - 2

@Corco - 5

@Kyle - 2

@Tyler - 3

@Bushito - 3

@Strtlght - 3

@Beaviss - 3

@Frank - 7

@Megster - 3

@Green - 3

@Jala - 3

@jRuutu - 8

@Ahma - 3

@Lunaro - 3

@Jonessee27 - 3

@Devise - 3

@hedgehog337 - 6

@Velevra - 5

@KGR - 2

@STZ - 3

@iRockstar - 5

@Banackock - 5

@DollarAndADream - 4

@Eggy216 - 3

@CowboyinAmerica - 6

@Fire Hakstol - 3

@TheLastOlympian07 - 7

@Tagger - 0

@ADV - 4

@Quik - 3

@BOOM - 3

@tfong - 4

@Beketov - 3

@Phil - 5

@Kendrick - 5

@solas - 3

@BluObieZ - 2

@evrydayimbyfuglien - 2

@MD9 - 3

@der meister - 4

@Sullvino - 4

@Spade18 - 3

@Lunaro - 3

@Bring Back Chat - 3

@Pandar - 3

@murguy - 4

@Gooningitup - 5

@Gudnason - 2

@DeathOnReddit - 3

@Smarch - 6

@Higgins - 2

@JardyB10 - 6

Double Prediction Points

@Beketov - Sokolov (6)

@Corco - Rudolph (10)

@jRuutu - Jokinen (16) 

@hedgehog337 - Krigars (12)

@Kendrick - King (10)

Triple Prediction Points

@Bushito - Abbott (9) 

Also for the record, our tagging sucks. :P I know I've had this conversation with a few people and some say they don't experience the issues, but seriously when I multi tag like this the amount of times I have to refresh the page because the tags decide to either stop working, or completely break the RTE (Rich Text Editor for you newbs out there) formatting is all the time. 

And before you say it's on my end, it isn't. I've brought up the Chrome log, and can confirm since it turns out I work in a web development company that the tagging application we use is a shitty javascript plugin that is prone to random issues depending on circumstance. The more you use it, and the quicker you try to use it, the more likely it is to just bork because it was hastily developed like half a decade ago. But I digress. :P 

1 hour ago, Devise said:

Also for the record, our tagging sucks. :P I know I've had this conversation with a few people and some say they don't experience the issues, but seriously when I multi tag like this the amount of times I have to refresh the page because the tags decide to either stop working, or completely break the RTE (Rich Text Editor for you newbs out there) formatting is all the time. 

And before you say it's on my end, it isn't. I've brought up the Chrome log, and can confirm since it turns out I work in a web development company that the tagging application we use is a shitty javascript plugin that is prone to random issues depending on circumstance. The more you use it, and the quicker you try to use it, the more likely it is to just bork because it was hastily developed like half a decade ago. But I digress. :P 

It's not on your end. I use Firefox and it happens to me all the time. I tag like 3 or 4 people, then it stops working. So I have to copy those tags, refresh page, and try again. Over and over and over. It's fucking annoying.

• Commissioner
9 hours ago, DollarAndADream said:

It's not on your end. I use Firefox and it happens to me all the time. I tag like 3 or 4 people, then it stops working. So I have to copy those tags, refresh page, and try again. Over and over and over. It's fucking annoying.

Never had that happen on Safari, weird.

Anyway, glad I doubled it at least since this was no a great year for my picks to say the least haha