[S57] -- (S55) D - Drahoslav Detlev

Banackock

Just now, Banackock said:

I don't see you making him an offer? I messaged him and brought him back. All the merrier for bringing back members, right? 

As far as I'm aware, and certainly I can be corrected if need be, but since he's signed for 2 seasons before he falls under RFA regulations.

Just now, ADV said:

As far as I'm aware, and certainly I can be corrected if need be, but since he's signed for 2 seasons before he falls under RFA regulations.

So what's the payout for a 30 TPE player? a 7th round pick 5 seasons from now?

2 minutes ago, ADV said:
  • A restricted free agent will therefore be determined as being a player that is still in their first two off-seasons after the draft but have had their rookie deals expire.

He had a rookie deal of 2 years and it's expired.

Okay... I don't see anywhere that states draft picks though.. lol Do you? 

Also, I could see for a 200-400 TPE RFA... but a 30 TPE one? AT BEST, that's a 3rd round pick. 

Just now, Banackock said:

Okay... I don't see anywhere that states draft picks though.. lol Do you? 

Also, I could see for a 200-400 TPE RFA... but a 30 TPE one? AT BEST, that's a 3rd round pick. 

• If a player signs an offer sheet, their team has the ability to match the offer sheet if they wish to, which will be for the exact terms of the signed offer sheet. However if they do not want to match the offer, they will be awarded compensation based on the following table:
Averaged Annual Salary Offer        Compensation
Under $1 500 000                 2nd Round Pick (Next Draft)

$1 500 000 - $2 499 999          Two 2nd Round Picks (Next Draft)

$2 500 000 - $4 499 999          1st, 2nd Round Picks (Next Draft)

$4 500 000 - $7 000 000          Two 1st Round Picks (Next Draft)

Just now, ADV said:
  • If a player signs an offer sheet, their team has the ability to match the offer sheet if they wish to, which will be for the exact terms of the signed offer sheet. However if they do not want to match the offer, they will be awarded compensation based on the following table:

Averaged Annual Salary Offer        Compensation
Under $1 500 000                 2nd Round Pick (Next Draft)

$1 500 000 - $2 499 999          Two 2nd Round Picks (Next Draft)

$2 500 000 - $4 499 999          1st, 2nd Round Picks (Next Draft)

$4 500 000 - $7 000 000          Two 1st Round Picks (Next Draft)

Okay. We'll rescind our offer and lose a member once again to activity.

Thank you! 

Just now, Samee said:

What the fuck i never accepted a contract with adv

No, but you're an RFA which states we'd have to pay him draft picks. Little silly to pay that many draft picks, or that value of picks, for a 3rd year old player at base level TPE.

1 minute ago, Banackock said:

Weird that he signed with Seattle than instead of Cologne. 

Well I had yet to make an offer.

Don't get mad at me cause I'm following the rules.

If you want him just PM me.  I don't actually expect you to compensate that kind of picks for someone who hasn't added TPE.

Edited by ADV

Just now, ADV said:

Well I had yet to make an offer.

Don't get mad at me cause I'm following the rules.

If you want him just PM me.

It really sound like he wants to play for Cologne. We're not willing to sign an RFA. I watched Kendrick not sign with Seattle because he wanted to keep NUCK active. while I wanted Kendrick, I respect his move. 

Well, you were following the rules in the Zayn thing too. Words are often misled. @Higgins @Will @Devise @Beketov This is a rule that needs to be looked at. The fact that the price for a 30 TPE player is that high is fucking incredible. We want people to be active, but now we have one returning to activity and being forced right back into inactivity. It should be TPE based. 

Anything less than a certain amount should be zero picks. Than go up. Shouldn't be money based.. that's stupid!