VHL (NHL) Yahoo Fantasy

Kendrick

I just realized i missed the mail on this. If you want to join put your name in the hat here and find the details to join below. We will host a draft this week and get it started. It will be late and we will have missed 3-4 games in the NHL season but thats fine.

https://hockey.fantasysports.yahoo.com/hockey/100603/invitation?key=0aa89be824affe65&ikey=d9494bd8f11b2b75

In the past this has been for TPE, I can confirm it is the only off-site Fantasy game we do here at the VHL that is worth on-board TPE. We will open up another league if this fills up so don't worry if you don't get in this one.

*PLEASE PUT YOUR USERNAME AS YOUR TEAM NAME. If you don't, no TPE will be rewarded to you

Edited by Kendrick

16 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

So far we got 11/20. Thats a great start! Get in while you still can

I'm in but I can't sign up on my phone....

4 More spots available and then we'll open up the second group. I will create a team in the second one and auto draft retired players to my team haha

Edited by Kendrick

8 minutes ago, Gudnason said:

Kendrick is a dick for deleting my team, he is robbing me of TPE opportunities. @Devise @Higgins @Will @Smarch @JardyB10 @Beketov

Uhhh I don't even know how to delete teams so that's not possible. Otherwise I'd delete my team so I could join the other leagues in the past.

Edited by Kendrick

30 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

Uhhh I don't even know how to delete teams so that's not possible. Otherwise I'd delete my team so I could join the other leagues in the past.

Real funny, play dumb and it's useless. 

IMG_1186.PNG

12 minutes ago, Gudnason said:

Real funny, play dumb and it's useless. 

IMG_1186.PNG

Might have been an accident then, because I deleted someone elses team as well from what it seems. Goodness so quick to jump to conclusions.