Maksym Barnyashev retires

Wasty

1 hour ago, TheLastOlympian07 said:

RIP. are you re creating da sig gawd?

Not at the moment, I slacked off with Barnyashev and I'm not able to give enough time and attention to a recreate at the moment. I'll still be around here but I'll wait before I recreate.

46 minutes ago, boubabi said:

so why retiring the D if you don't plan to recreate ? 

I messaged Higgins saying that I was done with Maksym and said I was gonna retire him unless he wanted to use him to let him rot but then he didn't answer so I just decided to retire so I could just be done with him. 

24 minutes ago, Gudnason said:

Because **** Helinki that's why :P 

Actually not really. I loved Helsinki and my time there. Helsinki has pretty much been my home in the VHL for quite sometime. I'd never say that about the organization, please don't group me in with whatever you're doing. 

16 hours ago, Wasty said:

I messaged Higgins saying that I was done with Maksym and said I was gonna retire him unless he wanted to use him to let him rot but then he didn't answer so I just decided to retire so I could just be done with him. 

Higgins is real busy so excuse him. We would like to have you this season so if you could wait until monday to retire that would be really useful for helsinki ! 

17 hours ago, Wasty said:

Wow, that doesn't sound like Higgins at all.

1 hour ago, boubabi said:

Higgins is real busy so excuse him. We would like to have you this season so if you could wait until monday to retire that would be really useful for helsinki ! 

Don't force the guy to do something VIA pressure. Let him row the boat as he wishes to row. 

7 minutes ago, Banackock said:

Don't force the guy to do something VIA pressure. Let him row the boat as he wishes to row. 

that doesn't make any sense

he doesn't want to recreate therefore the importance of having or not having barnyashev (to him) doesn't matter

but it matters to helsinki, therefore it would be could to keep him for another season

1 minute ago, boubabi said:

that doesn't make any sense

he doesn't want to recreate therefore the importance of having or not having barnyashev (to him) doesn't matter

but it matters to helsinki, therefore it would be could to keep him for another season

It was a joke. Only tickling your fanny. 

This reminds of of when Ahma retired Valmont randomly. Was inactive as fuck and boom, retired. OR, remember that time Podaork retired? Or Boom? good times. If he's dead, he's dead.