[S57] - (S56) - - Ben Green

Frank

Just now, ADV said:

I make all my draftees offer even if they aren't around for this reason usually.

But you wouldn't offer them a second year deal if they were already inactive for an entire season. 

Oh well. I mean, Kendrick does recruit a lot of people. Just a weird coincidence is all.

Just now, Banackock said:

But you wouldn't offer them a second year deal if they were already inactive for an entire season. 

Oh well. I mean, Kendrick does recruit a lot of people. Just a weird coincidence is all.

I offer 3 year deals on all my draftees? If they don't get active they stay in VHLM and it doesnt hit your cap..so who cares.

2 hours ago, Banackock said:

lol what a shock

Magically Keller goes there and then all of a sudden one of his recruits comes back

Are you implying a multi? I recruited this lad from another forum and I don't even think he lives in the same timezone as I do.

That's the first time in the history of the VHL it's been implied that I have a multi. Maybe I'll soak it up for awhile.

12 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

Are you implying a multi? I recruited this lad from another forum and I don't even think he lives in the same timezone as I do.

That's the first time in the history of the VHL it's been implied that I have a multi. Maybe I'll soak it up for awhile.

Don't take one's seat according to the right number on the ticket. 

16 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

Nah I think he's just saying that you may have influenced him into coming back and signing with us just simply because you signed with Cologne.  Though you could have done this with any team.

Wouldn't read into it.

1 minute ago, ADV said:

Nah I think he's just saying that you may have influenced him into coming back and signing with us just simply because you signed with Cologne.  Though you could have done this with any team.

Wouldn't read into it.

Naw actually believe it or not it's kind of funny the way @bgreene21 came back. Had some computer issues from what I understand. It is a coincidence though and a profitable one at that. He's a good member and I remember talking to him elsewhere as well. I think when I was GM of Cologne I convinced some guys to come back as well...eh @Smarch and @Fire Hakstol

Just now, Kendrick said:

Naw actually believe it or not it's kind of funny the way @bgreene21 came back. Had some computer issues from what I understand. It is a coincidence though and a profitable one at that. He's a good member and I remember talking to him elsewhere as well. I think when I was GM of Cologne I convinced some guys to come back as well...eh @Smarch and @Fire Hakstol

It happens.  You also convinced me to come back to VHL after you traded for me back with HSK.

3 hours ago, Banackock said:

lol what a shock

Magically Keller goes there and then all of a sudden one of his recruits comes back

You make it sound like it is a bad thing. Things might now swing our way, but I rather have more people here then less.

11 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

And if this is the same one as Ben Green in the SBA (havent checked usernames), he also recently came back again for the Cardinals there and started updating after a stint of inactivity. It's not that weird at all. Good you got him back Kendrick

1 hour ago, Kendrick said:

Naw actually believe it or not it's kind of funny the way @bgreene21. Had some computer issues from what I understand. It is a coincidence though and a profitable one at that. He's a good member and I remember talking to him elsewhere as well. I think when I was GM of Cologne I convinced some guys to come back as well...eh @Smarch and @Fire Hakstol

If he's also great at GFX, can we check if he bought his laptop from Bushito? :lol:

6 hours ago, Kendrick said:

No, no. Just astonished at the coincidence, lol.

6 hours ago, Green said:

You make it sound like it is a bad thing. Things might now swing our way, but I rather have more people here then less.

Always good to have members! Hope eh sticks around for the long haul!

• Frank locked this topic