[S57] - (S56) - - Ben Green

Frank

@bgreene21

[S56] Ben Green

S57: 4 000 000*

S58: 1 500 000

*Player will play in the VHLM and will not count against the VHL Salary Cap.

Green was drafted by Seattle in Season 56 but never signed to a contract. So according to the rules he's now a free agent. So I'll be making him an offer. 

re

• If a rookie is not offered a contract by the last day of the pre-season for their entry year (i.e. S45 pre-season for an S45 player), they will become an unrestricted free agent.

Edited by Frank

2 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

@bgreene21 You should join me in Cologne. I can help you further through the Locker Room there instead of PM's.

@ADV He would be a great character to add in our LR.

For the sake of it, he randomly messaged me. He;'s signing in SEA. Also, you're not under contract. Go away!

Just now, Banackock said:

For the sake of it, he randomly messaged me. He;'s signing in SEA. Also, you're not under contract. Go away!

Well I mean I did recruit him here so it's not like it's random haha. Not to mention since when is Keller not under contract with Cologne? News to me.

S57: $3,000,000

S58: $2,000,000

join the Iron Eagles and we will take care of you. Also don't join Frank as he will have you signed to  a pro contract you can not be sent down with and cost you a bunch of TPE

Just now, Kendrick said:

Well I mean I did recruit him here so it's not like it's random haha. Not to mention since when is Keller not under contract with Cologne? News to me.

Oh fuck. I'm thinking Riga. Fuck the two player system :P 

34 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

@bgreene21 You should join me in Cologne. I can help you further through the Locker Room there instead of PM's.

@ADV He would be a great character to add in our LR.

I hear you bud.  Come join us @bgreene21

We'd love to help you out in the LR and have a blast! :col: