New Look Express

Kendrick

After the Cologne Express purged the toxic atmosphere of the last couple seasons, they decided to start over. Hiring Chris Miller as the Express General Manager was a way of righting the ship. Previous management wasn't too smart the it came to transactions, everyday interactions and just common sense so Miller has already got a leg up. Bringing in Shawn Brodeur in the recent VHL Draft (@TheLastOlympian07) was a huge move as they not only stole him but he already is better than the last few goalies the Express have chosen to go with. Bringing in Chase Keller is a big move for the Express as they add him to a roster for the future that also includes Kriztof Mueller down the center. Both these young centres are buying into the whole "win down the middle" tactic that so many professional hockey teams try to deploy. The future is bright in the German city and it happened rather quickly as they turned a sinking ship into a brand new yacht fairly fast.

SharpD.jpg

5 hours ago, STZ said:

Nice core... kinda same pieces as our Stockholm team :(

4 hours ago, TheLastOlympian07 said:

we should have won that season

:(:( 

I agree.  I was thinking the same thing STZ after I realized I was going to get TLO.  Real solid club that was.

2 hours ago, Frank said:

Helps to make that 1st overall pick once and a while. 

Cologne and Davos have a nice amount of young assets after this off-season. 

You mean instead of trading a guaranteed HOFer like a season or so ago? Yeah I agree.