[S57] -- (S52) RW Sami Zayn

DollarAndADream

1 hour ago, ADV said:

If we are going to do that then please change the wording of the rule cause if we are gonna go by a different rule lets alter it then.  Cause I havent been offering cause ive assumed ive had him for about 9 hours.

don't be upset. You got Gtreene. 

Good luck with your choice Tylar.  Youll be an awesome addition to anyone you go to and obviously id still love to have you.  Next time Higgins just say hes been in contact through pm before acting like a prick. Its usually a lot easier when you explain things or you know communicate.

On 10/5/2017 at 9:26 AM, DollarAndADream said:

S57: $3,000,000 :tor:  @Tylar

Come to the Legion, a place where myself, Beketov, Devise, ADV, and Phil call home. Also eggy and Tagger. 

Sorry I didn't realize this would become sucha big issue :)) 

I shall go back to Where Faux won Back-to-Back cups in Toronto, since I have gone to where Brody Hodgson had success 

Thanks everyone,

Love tylar

Edited by Tylar

2 minutes ago, Tylar said:

I shall go back to Where Faux won Back-to-Back cups in Toronto, since I have gone to where Brody Hodgson had success 

Thanks everyone,

Love tylar

Glad to have you aboard the team, as I've already said in PM. :) 

I think you'll find some great success with Boeser/Reinholdt/Finn/Do/De Rossi on the forward lines. It's time to win some shit.

7 minutes ago, Tylar said:

Thanks everyone,

Love tylar

Good luck Tylar

1 hour ago, ADV said:

Good luck with your choice Tylar.  Youll be an awesome addition to anyone you go to and obviously id still love to have you.  Next time Higgins just say hes been in contact through pm before acting like a prick. Its usually a lot easier when you explain things or you know communicate.

Just giving the person the right to play where they want. He already told me he wasn't coming to Helsinki in the initial PM.

3 minutes ago, Higgins said:

Just giving the person the right to play where they want. He already told me he wasn't coming to Helsinki in the initial PM.

Thats fine.  Just asking you to not be coy about it and say youve had PM conversations cause otherwise he falls under inactive rule normally.