STO/DAV S56 Off-season (VOID)

Bushito

5 minutes ago, Green said:

Classy action @Tyler, even though  that it's shitty for us :)

very shitty but it is what it is. Had I known about this I probably would have not rebuilt and gone with a totally different strategy. Either way I accept. If anyone else wants to GM Davos they can go for it.

Edited by Tyler

• Devise locked this topic

All right, this has been clarified. This trade is void. Tyler was not aware of the rules on multi-part trades, and was under the impression that the league would be petitioned to determine whether or not the trade would go through. As such, Tyler felt the trade would be accepted either way, and he absolutely accepted this trade under false pretenses. 

Furthermore in the interest of full transparency, Bushito had sent me a PM to update me on this situation last night looking for clarity, to which I immediately replied, telling him I would bring it to Blue and we would look through the rules/precedent to determine the best course of action. 

For those who need a refresher on the rules. 

Remember, GM's make multi part trades at their own risk. Regardless if a GM swap happens, even though Smarch had proposed and agreed to a multi part deal with Bushito, either Bushito or Smarch would of also been fully within their rights to not honor the multi-part deal agreed to. 

I feel awful that people had to get the shit end of the stick with this, especially since this seemed to have stemmed from a misunderstanding and not any malicious intent, but I'm glad the rule was enforced. Good on you, blues. :cheers: 

• Victor changed the title to STO/DAV S56 Off-season (VOID)