VHLM Co-Commish

Frank

Again with the departure of @Corco leaves an opening at VHLM commish. 

After discussions with the blue team based off a shortlist of candidates. We have decided it would be best to mix old and new. I've been around since Season 19 so my view on things can be old school at times. Which is why were bringing in a member with a fresh perspective who has proven to be an asset to the site in the short time since they've joined.

@Beaviss will be replacing Corco. I will help ease the transition and we'll discuss possible changes in the VHLM for as early as Season 57.

Congrats! :applaud:

1 minute ago, Frank said:

Again with the departure of @Corco leaves an opening at VHLM commish. 

After discussions with the blue team based off a shortlist of candidates. We have decided it would be best to mix old and new. I've been around since Season 19 so my view on things can be old school at times. Which is why were bringing in a member with a fresh perspective who has proven to be an asset to the site in the short time since they've joined.

@Beaviss will be replacing Corco. I will help ease the transition and we'll discuss possible changes in the VHLM for as early as Season 57.

Congrats! :applaud:

Thanks! I hope to that I can bring a fresh perspective to the VHLM and improve it in any aspect I can! 

45 minutes ago, Beaviss said:

Thanks! I hope to that I can bring a fresh perspective to the VHLM and improve it in any aspect I can! 

How much will it take to ensure Vegas will win this season? Asking for a friend.

Just now, Gudnason said:

How much will it take to ensure Vegas will win this season? Asking for a friend.

My new role will not change the odds of the Lynx..... that much.....

14 minutes ago, Spade18 said:

Congrats!

The Vegas team is taking over the VHLM.

Which I can only say is a positive thing

My first ever team was Vegas so yeah we are lol

3 minutes ago, Devise said:

Didn't publicly state this yet, but I think @Frank was absolutely right on about getting a newer member involved here. @Beaviss has proven time and again we can count on him. Well deserved indeed. 

Hope I live up to the expectations!

thanks blues