S56 Off-Season Schedule

Devise

S56 OFF-SEASON SCHEDULE
Dates Subject to Change

TBA: World Cup Dates

Sunday, October 1st

S57 Finance TPE Cut-Off (all TPE prior to this date will affect salary brackets for S57)

Brett Slobodzian Trophy Voting Opens

Monday, October 2nd

Experience Points Allocated

Tuesday, October 3rd

Depreciation (Graciously done by the lost admin himself @Will)

Final Round of Grim Jonsson Voting Commences

Wednesday, October 4th

Free Agency Discussion Opens

VHL Entry Draft - 10:30PM EST 

Thursday, October 5th
Training Camps Open

Free Agency Opens

VHL & VHLM Awards Ceremony 

VHLM Entry Draft - Start time is TBD (Some time after 7:30PM EST)

Friday, October 6th
Prediction Points Distributed

Saturday, October 7th

S57 Predictions Open

Sunday, October 8th

S56 Hall of Fame Induction

S57 VHLM TPE Cut-Off (all TPE earned prior to this date counts towards the 200 TPE cap)

Final Updates for S57 (these may occur throughout Sat/Sun/Mon)

Monday, October 9th

Training Camp and Free Agency Closes

Pre-Season Retirement (Players can re-create for S58 and still play S57)

Tuesday, October 10th

S57 begins

*Note World Cup is still happening, but it will likely carry a bit into the regular season. An updated schedule for World Cup will be posted once everything on that is finalized. Again we appreciate your patience during this transitional period and we apologize for the inconvenience.* 

3 minutes ago, Gudnason said:

When is draft lottery lol, and WC is starting hella fast. Why are we rushing the Victory Fucking Offseason League?

Blame @Will:P But seriously we like to keep our off-seasons to no more than 10 days. Don't want too many off days of just nothing happening, we already have a long enough season as it is. But if people would like to see it extended out a bit, especially for WC, I'm sure start of season can be pushed another day with WC stuff moving to accommodate. 

As for draft lottery, it's way behind so it'll happen today or tomorrow. If @Higgins doesn't have it done by tomorrow night I'll do it myself. :P But have faith, it'll be done. 

1 minute ago, Devise said:

Blame @Will:P But seriously we like to keep our off-seasons to no more than 10 days. Don't want too many off days of just nothing happening, we already have a long enough season as it is. But if people would like to see it extended out a bit, especially for WC, I'm sure start of season can be pushed another day with WC stuff moving to accommodate. 

As for draft lottery, it's way behind so it'll happen today or tomorrow. If @Higgins doesn't have it done by tomorrow night I'll do it myself. :P But have faith, it'll be done. 

Oh, the VFOL is a reference from Jardy's most recent podcast lol.

9 minutes ago, solas said:

Does the preseason retirement opening on the 8th mean that we can claim PTs from this week (10/2-10/8) for our new players?

Negative, that was meant to be pushed to next Monday. Apologies, corrected. 

• Senior Admin

All S50, S51, and S52 players have been depreciated. 

If you already purchased a depreciation modifier in the player store, it was applied. Anyone else has until the end of off-season to purchase a depreciation modifier for this seasons depreciation - please PM me if you purchase one so I can edit your player. 

26 minutes ago, Will said:

All S50, S51, and S52 players have been depreciated. 

If you already purchased a depreciation modifier in the player store, it was applied. Anyone else has until the end of off-season to purchase a depreciation modifier for this seasons depreciation - please PM me if you purchase one so I can edit your player. 

The real MVP.

• Commissioner

Locker Room access and player page moving will be done ASAP, likely tomorrow morning. I know you're all excited to get to your new teams.

• Senior Admin
Just now, Beaviss said:

No world cup either

World Cup has been delayed but don't worry, it will happen. It's probable at this point that it will run into the regular season but that's OK. 

Also I'm sure prediction points will be up shortly 

1 minute ago, Will said:

World Cup has been delayed but don't worry, it will happen. It's probable at this point that it will run into the regular season but that's OK. 

Also I'm sure prediction points will be up shortly 

And World Juniors and 10th anniversary tournament :P

The off-season schedule has been updated. World Cup/Jr's will still be happening but as noted it could run into the first week of the regular season. Timelines will be released on that as soon as possible. Otherwise, the HoF induction ceremony has been moved a day, as voting hasn't begun yet. Discussion has been well underway, so it's just a matter of collecting the votes. Thanks everyone for the hard work and activity during the off-season. Drama or not it's been appreciated. 

• Devise unpinned this topic