Blog # 7 Oct.1/17

Exlaxchronicles

Well we lost the finals to Las Vegas.I don't think our team as a whole played defensive enough during the playoffs.

I did jack shit too as far as I'm concerned.I was barely effective offensively game to game,and my defensive acumen was hot and cold in all aspects.

The motivation this past week to improve on my TPE has been lacklustre to say the least.It's been a long fucking week I tell ya and I have no gas in the tank so to speak.

Im gonna try and get in a graphic tonight if I'm up to it.Then again,from this point on I'm going to assume they're only to be rated 3-5 TPE.If I had a fuck load of time like some of the people here I could sit at my laptop and dick around steady for a few hours to do this.As it is,I have to wait for a window of opportunity to like a vulture to pick at what I gotta accomplish here.Aw well,what can you do man.

Anyways,I've only had two GM's talk to me about whether or not I'd be a good fit for their team.As I see it,the talks both went well and I've received positive feedback from both teams.Come draft time I guess we'll see when and where I go.Enough for now.