A Meeting of the VHL's Best

eaglesfan036

31 minutes ago, Kesler said:

Aha okay I see I lived in Vancouver my whole life and just moved to Williams Lake and will probably be starting school in Kamloops soon. 

How were those fires. I ate at Williams Lake McDonalds few years back when I was road tripping to PG lol

8 minutes ago, scøtty said:

How were those fires. I ate at Williams Lake McDonalds few years back when I was road tripping to PG lol

I actually moved in after the fires so I was never evacuated but with 20km of my house there has been fires. But overall the area is still beautiful.

Just now, scøtty said:

Reason to move to a disaster zone?

Well for starters we actually bought the house before the fires started and where I live there are no signs of fire. But my dad sold his condo in Vancouver (in the point grey/UBC area if you know where that is) and has been looking to buy a house up here since I graduated high school a year ago. 

1 minute ago, DollarAndADream said:

Me and @Frank almost met up somewhere in Vancouver a year ago after some talking on VHL chat but it never ended up happening. Wouldn't mind heading to a Canucks game or something with some Vancouver VHLers.

I am down next time

7 minutes ago, Kesler said:

Well for starters we actually bought the house before the fires started and where I live there are no signs of fire. But my dad sold his condo in Vancouver (in the point grey/UBC area if you know where that is) and has been looking to buy a house up here since I graduated high school a year ago. 

That is a semi-rich area lol

9 minutes ago, DollarAndADream said:

Me and @Frank almost met up somewhere in Vancouver a year ago after some talking on VHL chat but it never ended up happening. Wouldn't mind heading to a Canucks game or something with some Vancouver VHLers.

I'm in.

9 minutes ago, DollarAndADream said:

With the current Canucks team, ticket prices wouldn't be too crazy either this season. :lol:

More interested in the or something. Not too interested in watching hockey lol. But how much do games go now. I've only been to one game in my life. Was in some random October Tuesday night where we lost to the Sharks, and we won against the Predators at home two nights later. Probably somewhere between 2003-2005. Think upper bowl was like $82.50 plus taxes and fees back then.

10 minutes ago, scøtty said:

More interested in the or something. Not too interested in watching hockey lol. But how much do games go now. I've only been to one game in my life. Was in some random October Tuesday night where we lost to the Sharks, and we won against the Predators at home two nights later. Probably somewhere between 2003-2005. Think upper bowl was like $82.50 plus taxes and fees back then.

I think I attended 30 something last season, porbbaly around 50 games total between the Nucks, Olympics, WJC and the Giants. Tickets are pretty cheap nowadays.

24 minutes ago, scøtty said:

12 minutes ago, Kesler said:

I think I attended 30 something last season, porbbaly around 50 games total between the Nucks, Olympics, WJC and the Giants. Tickets are pretty cheap nowadays.

Yeah, it shouldn't be too bad. Especially if we just grab upper bowl and get drunk and go somewhere afterwards. Under $100.

22 minutes ago, Kesler said:

Says the guy that owns property in Point Grey lol