A Meeting of the VHL's Best

eaglesfan036

Here's me and @Victor meeting in a pub in London. And I've never really taken selfies so here is my best shot. Victor is massively tall btw, he's like 7'5'' at least. My first ever meeting with someone in the VHL since @Will and @Higgins flaked on me a few years ago. It was a fun time, and I think I semi convinced Victor to come back and make a player (he has a great idea for said new player). 

We also reminisced on our fantastic podcast with @Ahma a few years back, when he told us about his dead lizard :(.

Also, Victor wanted me to let @Kendrick know that he still loves you.

Lastly, Victor's real life friend came and met us after a little while, and it was kind of funny that I made up a story about how me and Victor knew each other from when he lived in Vancouver rather than tell this person we met up from an online sim league. It was fun being under cover

Edited by Bring Back Chat

12 minutes ago, Kesler said:

Lmao what, Victor lived in Vancouver? wth

Also cool story, some boys actually from Van should link up one day..

Van island here

Just now, Kesler said:

Oh nice, are you going to school at UVIC or do you just live there?

Nah im to poor to go to school my fiancé got her degree there though. I work and live in Duncan 

2 minutes ago, Beaviss said:

Nah im to poor to go to school my fiancé got her degree there though. I work and live in Duncan 

Aha okay I see I lived in Vancouver my whole life and just moved to Williams Lake and will probably be starting school in Kamloops soon. 

1 minute ago, Kesler said:

Aha okay I see I lived in Vancouver my whole life and just moved to Williams Lake and will probably be starting school in Kamloops soon. 

Williams Lake, now there is a place I haven't been in forever