S56 Brett Slobodzian Trophy Voting

Devise

Who was the Most Outstanding Player in Season 56?   

30 members have voted

1. 1. Awarded to the player deemed the most outstanding player as voted by the league's players

• Muller, Lukas (QUE) - 72GP, 48G, 88A, 136P, +77, 33PIM, 103HIT, 41SB, 14GWG
    • King, Marcus (RIG) - 65GP, 53-10-1, 0.930SV%, 1.71GAA, 14SO, 1579SA
    • Ravenwing, Essian (RIG) - 72GP, 45G, 82A, 127P, +72, 24PIM, 3HIT, 35SB, 7GWG
    • Cornerstone, Franchise (HSK) - 72GP, 62G, 61A, 123P, +71, 20PIM, 1HIT, 40SB, 11GWG
    • Axelsson, Theo (HSK) - 72GP, 47G, 63A, 110P, +66, 144PIM, 352HIT, 37SB, 7GWG
    • Maxwell, Diana (DAV) - 72GP, 58G, 56A, 114P, +73, 108PIM, 277HIT, 27SB, 8GWG
    • Jokinen, Fabio (QUE) - 72GP, 24G, 82A, 106P, +71, 138PIM, 120HIT, 119SB, 8GWG
    • Shankly, Phil (RIG) - 72GP, 47G, 52A, 99P, +74, 167PIM, 384HIT, 20SB, 9GWG

This poll is closed to new votes

Just now, boubabi said:

I openly support muller and now i want to win every award?

Are you trying to beat the world record for the dumbest human being on earth?

No I don't think I can pass your level, you set the bar too high.

• Commissioner
3 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

I know. You would figure after the age of 16 someone could spell.

That's enough, both you and @boubabi. I don't want to see this go any further. What happened in the BOG can stay there. No need for personal attacks. If you want to make a claim for one player over another that's your choice but no need to go after each other.

• Commissioner
12 minutes ago, Tyler said:

i voted for phil but meant to vote for king

I fixed that for you.

1 minute ago, boubabi said:

Where am i to blame here ? Go take a look at the discussion before and after kendrick joined

Maybe you should see that the guy is the problem 

I'm not blaming either of you, I'm simply saying to quit the argument. Doesn't matter who started it. You've both continued it and now it's done; simple as that.

• Commissioner

And btw, there was 5 gk with .930 average last season

King's season is far from incredible

Last season doesn't really have any effect on this season though. Scotty has the most points ever in a season so no other forward is allowed to have a good year? People are allowed to vote as they wish. I personally didn't vote for King but he has just as much a right to be up there as anyone else.

Just now, Beketov said:

Last season doesn't really have any effect on this season though. Scotty has the most points ever in a season so no other forward is allowed to have a good year? People are allowed to vote as they wish. I personally didn't vote for King but he has just as much a right to be up there as anyone else.

And i didnt said he wasnt deserving to be there. He is just victim of his team success 

12 minutes ago, boubabi said:

Reported for personal attack

Phew, I could pull out quotes from the other guy that said he doesn't care about spelling and grammar becsuse it's a forum as long as his point got across. You made me proud in this thread!

• Commissioner
Just now, boubabi said:

And i didnt said he wasnt deserving to be there. He is just victim of his team success 

One could argue team success came partly because of him just as easily though. He faced more shots than the rest of the top 4 goalies and still beat them in stats. Team doesn't make up for that clearly since they were allowing the shots.

Your argument was also that goalies were better last year and therefore the case for King was invalid. Two very different things.

3 minutes ago, Beketov said:

One could argue team success came partly because of him just as easily though. He faced more shots than the rest of the top 4 goalies and still beat them in stats. Team doesn't make up for that clearly since they were allowing the shots.

Your argument was also that goalies were better last year and therefore the case for King was invalid. Two very different things.

Valid argument to the argument saying that king had an outstanding season in general. A .930 goalie doesnt beat a 136 pts guy in any world

Anuway will help making this vote not public anymore, which is a good thing

12 minutes ago, Beketov said:

I fixed that for you.

I'm not blaming either of you, I'm simply saying to quit the argument. Doesn't matter who started it. You've both continued it and now it's done; simple as that.

thanks

• Commissioner

Valid argument to the argument saying that king had an outstanding season in general. A .930 goalie doesnt beat a 136 pts guy in any world

Anuway will help making this vote not public anymore, which is a good thing

Which is why I personally voted Muller. Just saying King has a good reason to be there as well.

• Commissioner
Just now, Gudnason said:

I warch one Hollywood movie everyone other year if I am lucky.

*twitch* *twitch*

Whatever education you are receiving is a waste. Please go watch every movie on IMDB's Top 250 List. Apparently starting with Star Wars.