Pajodcast Plays Question Thread

Devise

For my new VHL centric gaming podcast that I'll be trying to do every single week, of which edition 1 is already up and running over here. Questions can be in general about whatever, if me and guests don't feel like being open book about a specific personal topic that is of course entitlement. But we always generally have fun with and answer what we can. 

Next edition won't be recorded until next week during the week sometime, but any questions I miss one week due to the timing obviously will get covered in the next weeks edition. Otherwise go for it, note that both @ADV and @Jericho are likely to feature or guest on this at some point relatively regularly too. I'm not making commitments for them, if neither can make it in a given week I'm still going to fly solo. That said they could be on, so questions can be targeted towards them boys as well. 

1 hour ago, STZ said:

God fammit get pUBG and play with me

We will be. Trust me, I mean that. I swear it's not personal, I'm waiting on some cash flow to come into my company before I get a better PC. One capable of running PUBG. And then we plan on doing stuff for the channel with it almost immediately after. And you are welcome to join us whenever you can on that day my friend. 

• Commissioner

Oh yeah, I said I was gonna come up with questions for this. You should have tagged me haha.

1. A better PC you say? You buying or custom building?

2. 2 weeks in of being a commish, is the pressure getting to you yet? Not saying either one of us is going anywhere but man, I can see how Smarch might have snapped.

3. A whole lot of drama the past couple of weeks. Members arguing and such. Thoughts on all the drama?

What would you change in the current award format. Would you change a precise award ? Would you change how people vote ?

If you would have to chose, you you consider the VHL "too easy" or "too hard". And what change would you make to change that perception. 

"Player build", what's your opinion on that. Is there a future for that in the VHL ?