Claimed: KnightTime #98

Phil

KnightTime #98

relaxing-waters3-o.gif

I answered questions from @TheLastOlympian07 and @Beketov and I must say... it's a quintessential KnightTime Podcast. Another song from the Nick Drake-esque Alexi Murdoch. It is something beautiful. Everyone please ask questions in the Linked thread below. I love you all. 

Songs:
Something Beautiful - Alexi Murdoch

This is a division of KnightTime Radio. 

Run Time: 26 minutes

• Commissioner

I've been of the belief for awhile that there should be no reviewing cap. However that idea has been discussed (as you know) and people prefer that it stay capped at 2 TPE per week for reviews.

However with the new reviewing system I think uncapping it would be too much. When it was a specific crew of people that could be incentivized to work more by making it unlimited it made sense. But with everyone reviewing I think it won't be needed and may simply be too easy a way to gain TPE.

Also, Jason White, what a nice joke. Does hold a VHL record though! Better than Kristensen at least haha. I'd say Beketov was my best player, Holik second, then Miller, White, Young, Chekhov, Sharpe and finally Kristensen the scrub. Not sure where Sokolov will fall yet. On one side of Miller or the other I'm guessing.

Well, you've got more cups than Holik at least!

This isn't actually a review, I don't need one. Just wanted to actually comment on more than just the review stuff that I came in to comment on.

• Commissioner
1 minute ago, Phil said:

You know I had MASSIVE expectations for Chekhov when you created him, right?

So did I. Thing is it was exactly what you said you somehow always end up doing: joining in an oversaturated market. There was no market for Chekhov so he got stuck on a rebuilding team his entire career. Holik did better partly because his team's were somewhat competitive.

• Corco changed the title to Claimed: KnightTime #98