NHL 18 VHL Sim Draft Thread

DollarAndADream

So, Devise is given Ike Arkander, since he's the last player. Teams are all set!

If you guys want to even pick your lines, you could let me know here as well. @Devise@scøtty@Spade18@Beaviss

Don't be too surprised if some random shitty NHL player gets like 2-3 minutes of ice time. Since I'll have to have the required amount dressed, but set all the lines with only the 6F, 4D, 2G, sometimes there will be too many penalties or something and the game will put someone on the ice you don't want. But that's not a huge issue.

I guess I have to get my ass to work and create the rest of the ones I haven't yet. I'm shooting for starting this up maybe next weekend or later in the week. I'll maybe make every face each other once to get some seeding, then do knockout rounds. We'll figure it out. :P

3 minutes ago, DollarAndADream said:

So, Devise is given Ike Arkander, since he's the last player. Teams are all set!

If you guys want to even pick your lines, you could let me know here as well. @Devise@scøtty@Spade18@Beaviss

Don't be too surprised if some random shitty NHL player gets like 2-3 minutes of ice time. Since I'll have to have the required amount dressed, but set all the lines with only the 6F, 4D, 2G, sometimes there will be too many penalties or something and the game will put someone on the ice you don't want. But that's not a huge issue.

I guess I have to get my ass to work and create the rest of the ones I haven't yet. I'm shooting for starting this up maybe next weekend or later in the week. I'll maybe make every face each other once to get some seeding, then do knockout rounds. We'll figure it out. :P

Pretty sure @Devise is given Norris Kensington since @Beaviss picked Ike Arkander lol.

Can I have Crosby, Ovechkin, Malkin, Chara, and Hedman as my NHL players :P 

3 minutes ago, scøtty said:

Pretty sure @Devise is given Norris Kensington since @Beaviss picked Ike Arkander lol.

Can I have Crosby, Ovechkin, Malkin, Chara, and Hedman as my NHL players :P 

Ah, yeah that's what I might. Already edited that into the team sheet, just wrote it out wrong here. :P

@Spade18 you need a center that can win faceoffs.

Phil Bennington and Fredinamijs Krigars for Birkir Holm Gudnason and Rudolph Schmeckeldork?

@Beaviss you could use an upgrade in goal?

Aleksei Federov and Ike Arkander for Keaton Louth and one of Rhett Degrath/Apollo Skye?

@Devise you look weak in the back...

Ay Ay Ron and Lukas Muller for Dexter Lane and Essian Ravenwing?

5 minutes ago, scøtty said:

@Spade18 you need a center that can win faceoffs.

Phil Bennington and Fredinamijs Krigars for Birkir Holm Gudnason and Rudolph Schmeckeldork?

@Beaviss you could use an upgrade in goal?

Aleksei Federov and Ike Arkander for Keaton Louth and one of Rhett Degrath/Apollo Skye?

@Devise you look weak in the back...

Ay Ay Ron and Lukas Muller for Dexter Lane and Essian Ravenwing?

Nah im ok thanks tho I trust my goalies ;)