Point Task Changes

Devise

5 minutes ago, KGR said:

This also makes for less activity. Congrats guys. Put a band-aid on a long term problem. I wonder how long until it falls off (implying you get less activity).

GFX dudes already have the luxury of posting old sigs as PT whenever they want, it's just hypocrite to not give some sort equivalent to the Media Spots dude

9 minutes ago, boubabi said:

GFX dudes already have the luxury of posting old sigs as PT whenever they want, it's just hypocrite to not give some sort equivalent to the Media Spots dude

But you posting a new one each week, no matter when it was made, creates conversation and discussion due to the new reviewing rules. By posting 1 2,000 word thing, it will be talked about for a few days, week tops. Then what? No new media posted by a few members who go that route, thus less to review/comment on.

I really like this. Often I catch myself going over the 1,000 word mark, so it will be nice to be rewarded for my work. Also nice I can get shit out of the way, do an entire months work at the start of each month and then enjoy the site without having to work about work or life conflicting with the league.

Not a bad idea, boys.

43 minutes ago, KGR said:

But you posting a new one each week, no matter when it was made, creates conversation and discussion due to the new reviewing rules. By posting 1 2,000 word thing, it will be talked about for a few days, week tops. Then what? No new media posted by a few members who go that route, thus less to review/comment on.

This is a silly reason to not have this though.

Not everyone is going to be using this and it just allows media writers to have more versatility.

If anything this increases the activity of media spot writers, who like me, struggle to come up with a new topic every week.