New GM Announcement

Devise

@ADV really?

One season off, couldn't stick it out with Stockholm? I get that it was frustrating that we lost consecutively, but I definitely thought you'd stick it out considering I committed DeGrath to you for my whole career. Probably wouldn't sign a career deal with you again after seeing this.

I dunno maybe I'm overreacting but it kinda stung when you just quit on us.

1 hour ago, STZ said:

@ADV really?

One season off, couldn't stick it out with Stockholm? I get that it was frustrating that we lost consecutively, but I definitely thought you'd stick it out considering I committed DeGrath to you for my whole career. Probably wouldn't sign a career deal with you again after seeing this.

I dunno maybe I'm overreacting but it kinda stung when you just quit on us.

Im literally only doing this because of the lack of interest in GMing Cologne or anyone for that matter.  I really never had any intention of returning to GMing but I offered to help in the bog when I realized the situation.  Ill reboot the team and probably step down again after (and maybe leave the next GM with a lot more this time).

I quit because I was doing a shit job and had really run out of ideas besides rebuilding.  Given I already had done 2 there I really didnt want to do another and figured id step down since I was burnt out.

Am I still burnt out? Yeah probably.  But like I said in the BOG: "Should I do it? Maybe not.  But I will to help the franchise out."

• Devise unpinned this topic