Important Friday VHL News

Higgins

• Commissioner

A third successful hashtag campaign for the Beketov agency, don't believe there is really anywhere to go from here. Thank you @Higgins for the vote of confidence and congrats @Devise as well. I'm looking forward to helping improve the site that I've enjoyed so much for the past 10 years.

12 minutes ago, Beketov said:

A third successful hashtag campaign for the Beketov agency, don't believe there is really anywhere to go from here. Thank you @Higgins for the vote of confidence and congrats @Devise as well. I'm looking forward to helping improve the site that I've enjoyed so much for the past 10 years.

Time to make a multi

12 minutes ago, der meister said:

Ita not fear of change, it's just stupid 

Thus far you are the only person to complain about said change. I moved it last night mostly just to see how many of you guys prefer it on the top. Remember new members will see that too, and I wonder if it may be more beneficial for them to see the create a player section off the hop, as well as potential some other first gen stuff we are cooking up. If enough people prefer it on the top, then it can easily be moved back. 

I will say though I'm going to try to see if there is a way for us to eventually condense the forums anyways. We have so much stuff all over the place in some instances where it may make more sense to structure things differently. 

However in the case of the LR issue specifically, those that wanted it on the top wanted it so due to how some other leagues did it. It was felt that all members including new would easily be able to see what was considered the more active area of the boards. Post Project Two LR's are more of an afterthought, at least that is the sense I've gotten based on activity in them. There is also the rookie draftee discussion, but I wonder if that shouldn't just be a public forum anyway that everyone can see of the hop. Aka a "new members" hub for them to go chat, with everybody. 

Anyway if you'd like it changed back, feel free to let me know. We know how my boy @der meister stands, but if you are also in favor of seeing that stuff at the top don't hesitate to also let it be known. 

Just now, boubabi said:

Well, first hours and first controversial move as a commish for devise as well

:P

Yes the position on the board of the barely active locker rooms, and me literally hitting two buttons to slide them back down. Super controversial. How will the league survive such a radical change? :P Honestly your probably also being sarcastic, tough to tell with tone. As stated though if people really do prefer it on the top it can be brought back. 

39 minutes ago, Devise said:

Also for the record @punkhippie Bek and me were only Commish for a few hours before we encountered our first report at your hands, I see you waste no time. :P 

What do you mean at my hands? I made the report or the report was directed at me? I don't usually report stuff, so I assume the report was about me? But then you said I wasted no time, so you seem to imply it was me who made the report?!

Edited by punkhippie