Important Friday VHL News

Higgins

I've got a little Friday night news for you.

#1.

As you know there has been a hunt for some new faces to join the commissioner group to help run the league heading into S57. One person wouldn't be enough to handle the load right now as we saw with @Smarch's departure from the position, so we have decided to hire two. There were a handful of people that expressed interested and they were discussed between myself and former commissioners, ultimately the decision was made to hire two long time members that have shown dedication to the VHL. Therefore I am letting everyone know, @Beketov and @Devise have both been added onto the commissioner team and will take roles doing the various tasks beginning by prep for S57 and the off-season.

#2.

The Board of Governors (BOG) will once again be getting revamped into the off-season with new additions. If you sent me a message about being a part of it, I'm not ignoring you I just wanted to get the commissioner roles settled first.

#3.

The VHL Draft lottery will take place on Sunday night via a live stream broadcast on twitch with me as the host as per usual. All non-playoff teams with their own picks get hyped.

#4.

Nothing really changes for the league as a whole with new commissioners. BUT,  tasks will be done faster, responses will be faster, and vacant jobs will be filled with applicants. All good things. All major league changes as still discussed in the BOG and on the open forums so be sure to take part in what you can.

Thanks guys. Have a good Friday night.

1 minute ago, Devise said:

I suppose that means I need to post a three paragraph response.... actually no. Congrats to my boy @Beketov and....

ReflectingObviousDutchshepherddog-max-1m

Stop being an ass. And congratulations @Devise even though I always confuse you with Advantage. I know Jericho is the younger guy cause I watched the podcast once and I think Advantage is the fat guy, but don't recall you at all Devise sorry. 

2 minutes ago, punkhippie said:

Stop being an ass. And congratulations @Devise even though I always confuse you with Advantage. I know Jericho is the younger guy cause I watched the podcast once and I think Advantage is the fat guy, but don't recall you at all Devise sorry. 

Shit I thought it was Advantage that said that fuck my life I really confuse you two.

Best of luck to @Beketov and @Devise. Honestly, probably couldn't have picked two better candidates who aren't already working some sort of role. I know they'll do good things for the league

Also, excited for the draft lottery. Early good luck to all GM's and draftees involved :)

10 minutes ago, punkhippie said:

Quit being a dink. Also we all know Devise is the wordy ginger 

Also good work @Higgins

Congratulations to Alex Robert and Ryan. You fuckers have always been two of my favs on the site. You are both so consistent in tending to VHL issues with a rational and respectful demeanor and way to be @Higgins for picking the right people for the job. With the 3 of you incharge, I have no doubt the the VHL will become more powerful than we could possibly imagine. 

35 minutes ago, punkhippie said:

Stop being an ass. And congratulations @Devise even though I always confuse you with Advantage. I know Jericho is the younger guy cause I watched the podcast once and I think Advantage is the fat beautiful guy, but don't recall you at all Devise sorry. 

Appreciate the incredible compliment!