VHLSC: S57 Draft Rankings #4 - Team Needs

Kendrick

21 minutes ago, Spade18 said:

Being mentioned will fling my ego TO IMMEASURABLE HEIGHTS!  AWWWWWAAAAAAAYYYYYY!

Ah,I don't need a mention here to boost my ego as I've just taken over the top spot for RW over Denning(Sorry Bud!) From  22nd initially to now 14.

Edited by Exlaxchronicles

21 minutes ago, KGR said:

Yeah totally some they'd select in front of me. You got it bud.

You are literally making something out of nothing man. People wonder why I moved these to every two weeks. Theres always someone butthurt when I do them unintentionally.

7 hours ago, Kendrick said:

You are literally making something out of nothing man. People wonder why I moved these to every two weeks. Theres always someone butthurt when I do them unintentionally.

Nah just a little peeved at putting me lower when there has been nothing wrong recently.

4 hours ago, KGR said:

Nah just a little peeved at putting me lower when there has been nothing wrong recently.

1. You at one time stated you wanted to stay in the VHLM forever?

2. You have continuously told GM's that you are someone that shouldn't be known for retiring often. We've had this convo before and we keep coming back to it because you keep retiring and creating. Like I said last time, if you show you can go farther in a players career then others will take your players more seriously as well.

3 hours ago, Kendrick said:

1. You at one time stated you wanted to stay in the VHLM forever?

2. You have continuously told GM's that you are someone that shouldn't be known for retiring often. We've had this convo before and we keep coming back to it because you keep retiring and creating. Like I said last time, if you show you can go farther in a players career then others will take your players more seriously as well.

Yes that was the plan. I was going to stay in the VHLM with Bushuto and set the records ablaze.

Blah, blah, blah more excuses.

2 hours ago, TheLastOlympian07 said:

wow kendrick, didnt put me on all the teams how could you, keep adding fuel to the fire

Wow you're still irrelevant.

21 minutes ago, KGR said:

Yes that was the plan. I was going to stay in the VHLM with Bushuto and set the records ablaze.

Excuses? We go down this road every time and it goes something like this:

Trifecta: "You always say I retire early and it's gets really old"

Kendrick: "That's because you haven't shown you can hold onto a player for a while lately"

Trifecta: "Well I'll show you that I can, but it kind of sounds like a broken record"

Kendrick: "Well then change that record by writing a new chapter where you hold onto a player"

Trifecta: *Goes and retires early creation*

Look, I only write what is out there man. If you want to flip the script you are more than welcome to do so. Last time you said that the constant skepticism on you retiring early or not is something that drains your interest from the league. However, you keep retiring early so thats pretty much what you're known for now and I'll admit it's disappointing because no one should be known for that. That being said, if you don't like room; paint it a different colour. I'm not wrong here, you get upset when people doubt you but then you never give them a reason to actually have faith in your creating a player.

31 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

Excuses? We go down this road every time and it goes something like this:

Trifecta: "You always say I retire early and it's gets really old"

Kendrick: "That's because you haven't shown you can hold onto a player for a while lately"

Trifecta: "Well I'll show you that I can, but it kind of sounds like a broken record"

Kendrick: "Well then change that record by writing a new chapter where you hold onto a player"

Trifecta: *Goes and retires early creation*

Look, I only write what is out there man. If you want to flip the script you are more than welcome to do so. Last time you said that the constant skepticism on you retiring early or not is something that drains your interest from the league. However, you keep retiring early so thats pretty much what you're known for now and I'll admit it's disappointing because no one should be known for that. That being said, if you don't like room; paint it a different colour. I'm not wrong here, you get upset when people doubt you but then you never give them a reason to actually have faith in your creating a player.

Excuses

57 minutes ago, KGR said:

Works for the Lynx